Why is man cold?
Every person is familiar with the state when he begins to suddenly freeze. This may be due to various reasons, such as changes in air temperature. Often we can get out of the room to the street and start to freeze sharply, or maybe the other way around, going into the room, undress and suddenly feel a sudden cold that can be caused by a normal draft.
However, there are other reasons that can be attributed more to physiological. We will talk about them in our article, which is dedicated to answering the question “Why is it cold to man?”.
Why does a man freeze
Consider common causes.
- The most common cause of so-called coldness is unstable blood pressure. People who suffer from high or low pressure often feel cold in their arms and legs;
- Another reason may be malnutrition. Under the unhealthy diet refers to the use of such products that contain a small amount of minerals and vitamins.Most often, this problem is faced by people who are on the wrong diet;
- the reason for feeling constant cold can be hormonal imbalance. This problem is especially familiar to pregnant women, in whom the level of estrogen during pregnancy can greatly increase and thus cause a feeling of coldness;
- Incidentally, women are usually always colder than men. Again, this is due to estrogen, as well as the presence of less muscle mass;
- Chilliness may be caused by drugs that can cause side effects. Some of them, by the way, can often increase or decrease the pressure, which leads to chilliness. And including the feeling of coldness in the hands. Read more about this in the article Why a person has cold hands;
- you may have weakened immunity, which is why you constantly feel cold all over your body. It is the feeling of cold throughout the body that indicates a decrease in the activity of the immune system;
- and finally, the constant feeling of cold can be caused by problems with the thyroid gland. In this case, most likely, you have any problems with the metabolism, which directly affects body temperature.