What to make of milk?
Milk is a source of calcium that nourishes our bones and teeth. This is a very ancient food product and for good reason. It gives our body vitamins A and D, and the range of dishes that can be prepared from it is very wide. Let's find out what can be done with milk.
- 350 g of bananas,
- 50 g of white wine,
- 2 tbsp. lie semolina,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 glass of milk
- 10 g lemon peel,
- 3 tbsp. lie Sahara,
- 100 g of fruit sauce or jam with sour cream.
Cook semolina in milk. It should be liquid. Spread egg yolks with sugar and add them to semolina. Peel bananas and blend them with a blender until smooth. Mix bananas with wine, shredded zest, lemon juice and beaten egg whites. In the porridge, add the mixture and mix.
Take special forms for baking, grease them with vegetable oil. Spread the mass in them and bake in the oven. Serve the pudding with fruit sauce.
Cocktail "Espresso with milk"
What to do with milk, if not a delicious milkshake? The choice of cocktails, like puddings, is very large, so we’ll give only a couple of recipes.
- 200 ml espresso coffee,
- 7 hours l. Sahara,
- 300 ml of milk,
- Ice cream.
Prepare espresso, add sugar to your taste. Pour cold milk into the coffee and whisk it on the blender. Pour mass into ice tins and place in freezer.
When the mixture turns into ice, remove it and grind on a blender so as to make ice crumb. Put it in glasses and serve with balls of ice cream.
Cocktail "Milk and Honey"
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp. lie ice cream,
- 50 g honey
- 50 ml syrup from cherry jam.
Everything is very simple - mix and whisk all the ingredients. You cocktail is ready!
Good to know what to make from milk for a good sleep. Prepare a cup of hot milk for yourself, add sugar and some whiskey to it. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder on top. Bon Appetit!
- Whole milk (570 ml),
- Sugar (50 gr),
- Peel of two lemons,
- Vegetable gelatin (1 bag).
Heat the milk in a saucepan with a zest of lemons and sugar. Heat for 10 minutes. Dissolve gelatin in cold water (2 tbsp. Boxes) and add it to warm milk. Prepare the mold, pour the resulting mixture into it and refrigerate until it hardens.
This is what can be made from milk to spice up the main dish - the sauce! White sauce is very popular, so a good housewife must be able to cook it.
- First you need to insist milk to make the sauce more delicate flavor. Put mace, onion, bay leaf, pepper in peas (10 pcs.) And parsley in a pan with milk. Bring the milk to a boil over low heat, then let it cool and wait for it to infuse.
- Strain cold milk, throw away all supplements. Add butter (40 g) and flour (20 gr.).
- Stirring whisk, bring the sauce to a boil. You need flour starch kernels to separate at boiling. Beat the sauce constantly to distribute the flour in the pan and remove all the lumps. If you do not get a homogeneous mass the first time, then do not worry, skip the sauce through a sieve to get rid of lumps.
- Wait until the sauce thickens. Make a slow fire and stir for another 5 minutes.
- You can add chopped dill and some lemon juice to the prepared sauce. This amount is enough for 4th person. You can serve the sauce with fish, meat or cook lasagna with it.
Sour milk curd cheese
You will need homemade milk. If you want to get about 900 grams of cottage cheese, take 3 liters of milk.
- Leave the milk for two days without refrigeration to make it sour.
- Pour the milk into the pot and set on a small fire. Stir the contents from time to time until it is warm and you will see that whey has formed.
- Do not digest the curd, if you do not want to make it too tight, for this do not bring it to a full boil.
- While the curd cools, take the gauze and fold it into 3 layers. Put the gauze in a colander so that its edges hang from the sides. Secure the colander over the capacity into which the serum will flow. Pour into it all the contents of the pan.
- After the serum has drained a little, tie the gauze to the knot, without squeezing, and fix the colander over the container again. The curd will be ready when the liquid from the gauze stops dripping.
Souplet with semolina
- Milk (3 cups),
- Sugar (1 cup),
- Semolina (3 tbsp. Boxes),
- Eggs (5 pcs.),
- Butter (2 tbsp. Boxes),
- Lemon zest.
Heat the milk and dissolve the sugar in it. Pour the milk into the pot and set it on fire.Slowly pour the semolina into the milk, stirring constantly. After 10 minutes, when the mixture thickens, remove it from the heat. When it cools, add butter, grated lemon zest and, while stirring, add yolks first and then whipped whites. Prepare a baking dish, grease it with vegetable oil. Bake the soufflé in a well-heated oven for 30 minutes. Tilt the finished dish on a large plate and pour the cherry jam or fruit syrup on top.
What to make milk for children and adults? Great idea - homemade ice cream!
- 250 ml of milk,
- 250 ml of 35% cream,
- 5-6 pieces egg yolks,
- 9- gr. Sahara,
- Vanilla sugar to your taste.
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. After that, wait until it cools to a temperature of 36-37 degrees.
- Mix the yolks with regular sugar and vanilla, rub them in a submersible blender.
- Stir the milk and gently pour the yolk mass into it with a thin stream.
- Heat the mixture over a small fire, stirring it continuously with a wooden spoon until it thickens. Remove from heat and cool in a bowl of cool water.After that, put the mass in the fridge.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whisk with a mixer. Pour the whipped cream into the cooled yolk-milky mass. Mix everything and place in a plastic container. Put ice cream in the freezer for 1 hour.
- When the mixture freezes a bit, beat it with a mixer so that there are no ice crystals. After it has stood for another hour in the freezer, whisk again.
- Put whipped mixture in the freezer for 3 hours, ice cream is ready! 20 minutes before serving it, put it in the fridge.
Now you know how much can be made from milk. Bon Appetit!