What to do if the nails exfoliate?
Well-groomed girl always monitors the beauty of their pens. And this means that her nails not only have a beautiful manicure, but also shine with health. Healthy strong nails in our time are not found at every turn. Ecology, unhealthy diet and the furious rhythm of life of a modern woman - all this affects the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
What to do if nails exfoliate
As we have already mentioned, the reasons for the delamination of nails lie in the state of our body:
- metabolic disease,
- reduced immunity
- poor circulation,
- accumulation of toxins in the body.
But there are also external causes of poor nail condition:
- The manicure procedure is performed in violation of the basic rules,
- household cleaning products are used without gloves.
We will restore the health of nails from the outside and from the inside! To the nails are not exfoliated, you need to take into account all the factors affecting their condition.
Lay nails - strengthen them from the inside
- You clearly do not have enough vitamins and trace elements.To keep nails from separating and breaking, eat more apples, bananas, prunes and dried apricots, these products compensate for the deficiency of potassium in the body. Good to eat foods rich in zinc, for example, pumpkin seeds.
- The complex of vitamins is best purchased at the pharmacy. And also there are seaweed 2 times a week, various seafood, honey and walnuts. They contain a lot of iodine, which is necessary for good nail growth. Now you really need vitamin B, which is present in wheat bran, in greens.
Ambulance, what to do if your nails exfoliate
- So, as soon as you notice flaking, you need to immediately file a delaminated place. Thus, the nail can not peel off even further.
- If the nails exfoliate, it means that they need to be strengthened, provided with nutrition and moisturize the nail plate. To do this, after the manicure (files of a detached place), it is necessary to lubricate each nail with cream or oil.
- It is not recommended to paint nails with ordinary varnish at a time when they are sick (exfoliate). Cover the nail plate better with protective enamel, which heals the nails and protects them from external adverse effects.
- Bath for nails with iodine and oil.In a container, place 1 cup of very warm water, dissolve iodine in it (1 tsp. 5% tincture), add vegetable oil (2 tbsp). Now mix everything thoroughly to get a homogeneous mass. Dip your marigolds in a warm bath and hold it for 15 minutes.
- Salt bath for nails is also an excellent tool to deal with such a problem as lamination of nails. After curing the nails, do it once a week for prevention. Dissolve sea or table salt in water, and let the water temperature be +37 degrees. Keep your nails in a salt bath for 15-20 minutes. During the period of nail treatment, perform the procedure 3 times a week for 10 days.
- If you know that your nails are weak and can be exfoliated, we advise you not to violate certain rules of manicure in the future ... Use nail polish remover without acetone, otherwise your nails will be heavily dried. Constantly walking with painted nails is harmful, let's take a break for the nails after 5 days. The respite must be at least two days.
- When you file your nails, only move in one direction to avoid small cracks in the nails.Lead a nail file from the edge to the center using long flapping movements. Let the nail is not sharp, polish the edges. Least of all nails break when oval or semi-square form.
- In the salons of the master know exactly what to do if the nails exfoliate. But we will tell you how you can make a healing compress. Mix 70 grams of water, 5 grams of alum and 25 grams of glycerin.
If your nails exfoliate every day, then we recommend that you daily rub any nourishing cream into your hands and nails before going to bed. Nails will become stronger if you often rub them in vegetable oil and lemon juice. And also we remind you that you can wash dishes, wash clothes or do house cleaning only with gloves. Be careful with the means of household chemicals when your nails exfoliate.