What to cook with shrimp?
Many people liked the shrimp because of their taste, nutritional value and low calorie content. You can cook a variety of dishes from shrimp: soups, salads, sandwich toppings, hot main dishes.
Let us consider in more detail what of them can be cooked.
Salad with shrimps and cherry
Shrimps are an excellent base for salads. Salads with shrimps can be filled with soy and mayonnaise sauces, as well as lemon juice, vegetable oils, for example, high-quality olive oil is well suited. Especially well combined shrimp with garlic sauce.
- 300 grams of shrimp;
- 400 grams of cherry;
- Packing lettuce leaves;
- 50 grams of arugula;
- Olive oil;
- Juice half a lemon.
- Pour the shrimp, if they are frozen, with hot water for 5 minutes, drain the water. If they are in the shell, clean it.
- Cut the cherry in 4 pieces, finely chop the apples, tear the lettuce leaves and put the salad bowl together with the arugula.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice, salt, pepper, butter, sesame in a salad bowl to the other ingredients, mix.
This dish goes well with red wine and green tea.
Shrimp Cream Soup
In such a soup, you can put any ingredients that, in your opinion, go well with shrimp and broth from them.
- 500 grams of peeled shrimp;
- 100 grams of creamy or mushroom melted cheese;
- 400 grams of champignons;
- 1 onion;
- Boil the shrimp for 10 minutes with a whole onion. Remove the shrimp, remove the onion from the broth.
- Stew the mushrooms until cooked.
- Put shrimps, champignons, pepper and salt in the bowl of the blender, pour 300 ml of broth and chop.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan, add the cheese and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
Before serving, you can decorate this dish with parsley and sesame seeds or add croutons from white bread.