What documents are needed for retirement?
The full list of documents required for registration of a labor pension, as well as a pension provided in accordance with the state pension provision, is filed in the federal law “On State Pension Security in the Russian Federation” and in the Law “On Labor Pension in the Russian Federation”. The list was approved by Resolution No. 16/19 of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation on February 27, 2002.
Documents required for a pension
- application of a citizen;
- a document confirming his identity, place of residence, age, citizenship;
- employment record (insurance record);
- a certificate confirming the level of average monthly earnings for 2000–2001 or the same for 60 consecutive months until January 1, 2002 throughout the work.
In some cases, the documents necessary for registration of a pension can be supplemented with a certificate:
- the presence of disabled family members;
- dependent family members who are dependent;
- about the place of actual residence or stay in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- on changing the name, patronymic, last name;
- about the presence of disability and about the level of disability.
Answering the question what documents are needed for a pension, it should be borne in mind that you can only confirm the right to a labor pension with original documents. In the cases stipulated by the legislator, for the issuance of such data, forms of the established sample are provided.
The document certifying the citizenship, identity and age of the person applying for the establishment of a pension is the passport of the person. The document confirming the residence of the citizen who applied for the pension is his passport (certificate confirming registration at the place of residence in the territory of the Russian Federation). The size of the average monthly earnings of the person insured in the state pension insurance system for 2000-2001 must be confirmed by an extract from the individual account of the insured. These statements are based on information from personalized (individual) accounting.