What candles from thrush?
Every woman is familiar with such an unpleasant problem as thrush (candidiasis). In a modern pharmacy, eyes scatter from a huge number of various means and their names. Probably the most proven and convenient means of combating this fungus are vaginal suppositories (candles). In this article we will look at which candles from thrush are most effective.
- Nystatin. These candles are very effective in the chronic form of candidiasis. But if the disease is caused by an infection of viral origin, they are unlikely to help. With prolonged use suppress the beneficial microflora of the body. The drug is well tolerated and has almost no contraindications.
- Livarol. Basically suitable for women who have thrush appeared for the first time. Candles do not cause allergic reactions, quickly and effectively removing the symptoms of thrush.
- Ginesol Quickly relieve symptoms of the disease, suitable for the prevention of thrush. Because of the possible negative effects on the health of the unborn child are not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Betadine.This antiseptic is used to treat infectious diseases of the vagina during obstetric intervention. Their composition includes povidone-iodine, which has a good antimycotic effect. Can be used for exacerbation of thrush even during menstruation.
- Macmiror. These candles can be used as an addition to Nystatin, or as an independent means. The treatment course is recommended to pass both partners, also to refuse sexual intercourse.
- Gyno-Dactanol. Very effective candles, quickly relieve candidiasis. They do not have an overwhelming effect on the beneficial microflora of the body, which is an undoubted advantage.
- Ketoconazole. This tool will do well not only with thrush, but also with other vaginal infections. The course of treatment should not exceed 5 days, because side effects may occur. Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Klion-D. Candles very quickly help to get rid of the symptoms of the disease, do not have a negative impact on the beneficial vaginal microflora. It is not recommended to take even a small amount of alcohol during treatment with this drug.
- Gyno-Travogen Ovulum. These candles are effective in treating not only thrush, but also other vaginal infections of viral origin. It is well tolerated by patients and has virtually no side effects.
- Fluconazole. These candles are effective in the chronic form of the disease, because the fungus almost does not produce resistance to the main component of the drug. Contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Terzhinan. Very often women suffer from candidiasis during pregnancy, when treatment with most medicines is contraindicated. Finding out which candles for thrush is most effective should be noted Terzhinan. These candles can be used even before childbirth. Will help to avoid infections during cesarean section, have a positive effect on the vaginal microflora.
- Pimafucin The safest remedy for the treatment of thrush, has no contraindications and is non-toxic to the fetus.
Now you know what are the best candles from thrush. However, treatment should only be prescribed by a doctor after an accurate diagnosis.