We want children

My husband and I have been married for 2 years, but it’s impossible to get pregnant. I did not go to one doctor, I passed a bunch of tests, they say that everything is fine with me. Advise sensible doctor for her husband in Voronezh, so that he could be examined.
There are 3 answers
Answered on May 21 22:06
Do not worry you so, you have only been living for 2 years. There are married couples whose children are born after 10 years of marriage. Everything has its time, the child himself knows when he needs to be born.
Answered on May 21 22:11
Probably, your husband needs to go to the urologist first, to pass the necessary tests. You also need to visit genetics together, which should give you a conclusion. In general, you need to go through more than one doctor.
Answered 21 may 22:20
If you have not found any abnormalities, then your husband should be completely examined. He needs to go to a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the male genitalia, namely, the andrologist. Here, for example, I found a clinic in Voronezh where your husband can be examined. You just don’t be upset and believe that everything will work out for you.

Related news

We want children image, picture, imagery

We want children 19

We want children 32

We want children 16

We want children 38

We want children 70

We want children 60

We want children 43

We want children 53