We are going to rest in the village of Utes (Crimea). Description, infrastructure, reviews
The Crimean peninsula is washed by two seas: From the north-east - Azov, from the south and west - Black. Until 2014, administratively treated Ukraine, now it is the territory of the Russian Federation. On the coast of the peninsula there are more than 40 settlements that are popular resort areas. One of these can be called the village of Utes (Crimea). Reviews of tourists about the service, infrastructure, the beach deserve special attention, so we will talk more about this later. In the meantime, let's learn more about the village itself.
Utes Village: description
This locality is located on the southerncoast of the Crimea. This peninsula is the most popular resort area. The village itself is very small. Its area does not reach even 1 square. km. Previously, he had other names - Kuchuk Lambat, Karasan, and until 1968 - Cozy. Obeys the Alushta City Council. The village of Utes (Crimea) is inhabited by only 264 people (data for 2014). Of these, about 80% are Russian. A local attraction is the embankment, laid out with concrete slabs. Many tourists go for a walk during the summer season, and local people place tents with souvenirs. Many vacationers visit the park, which was created as far back as 1813-1814. Its area reaches almost 8 hectares. Since the XIX century it is a protected architectural monument.
Settlement Utes (Crimea), photo of which can belook in the article, it develops only in the tourist sphere. It is located only ten kilometers from Alushta, which allows visitors easily to reach the chosen place of rest. Local residents earn only in the swimming season, it is at this time here is the largest number of tourists. A lot of hotels have been built on the territory of the village, they are happy to welcome guests.
Rest in the village of Utes is distinguished by its calm andnoiseless manner. The air here is clean, unreleased. The water warms up well. There are free beaches. They are equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas, however places are rented for a fee.
The village of Utes (Crimea) will please touristsa variety of beaches. There are pebble, stone (wild) areas, as well as piers. The latter are not very popular with holidaymakers, however, there are sun beds for convenience. On the wild beaches are often arranged photo sessions on the rocks. The pictures get delicious. On the territory of the "Utes" sanatorium there is an equipped beach. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay: changing cabins, sun loungers, sun umbrellas. And on the quay "Karasan" there is a concrete beach, also there are private ones.
Places of interest in the form of rocks near the seaThe name "Three Sisters and a Monk" is located near the coastline (about 50 meters). This place is ideal for active tourists who are engaged in diving and underwater hunting. Behind a series of built slipways, towards Alushta, there is a beach with rocks and small grottoes.
Reviews of holidaymakers
Many tourists who are not the first timechoose the village of Utes (Crimea) for summer holidays, note the large number of hotels that have a different price category. Also, for those who want to save a little on accommodation, local residents rent out the rooms. To the budgetary are also the recreation centers - the day will cost about 500 rubles, or even less, when the hotel room will cost from 800 to 3000 thousand rubles. and higher. Prices depend on the terms provided.
What other advantages does the village of Utes (Crimea) have? Guest reviews allowed to make a certain list:
- various options for walking through the beautiful clean area;
- excellent landscapes;
- sea air;
- quiet places without the usual city bustle.
But what is not very popular with tourists, so this is some inconvenience on private beaches with concrete covering - you can go down here only using the stairs.
Settlement Utes (Crimea): hotels
Those who first want to visit the village. Cliff, it is recommended to check out the most popular hotels:
- Hotel «Santa Barbara». It is located directly on the coast. The building stands in such a way that tourists from the windows can watch the surf. There is a private equipped beach, cozy balconies, where chairs and tea tables are installed. It consists of four buildings: the main building and the Voyage villa are located only eight meters from the sea, the Prestige is 200 meters away. The second building is the most remote, but not less attractive. It was built at a distance of 350 m.
- Hotel "The Seventh Heaven" is decorated with the village of Utes (Crimea). It is located on the very shore of the Black Sea. The cost of the rooms is about 2000 rubles. together with breakfast. Children under six years old stay free of charge. On the territory there is a car parking. The rooms have a beautiful modern interior, air conditioning and refrigerators. The hotel staff is friendly and highly qualified.
- Fortuna Hotel is located not far from the estatePrincess Gagarina (about 100 m). Accommodation here is relatively inexpensive. Free beach in 5 minutes walk from the complex. On the one hand, visitors observe the mountain landscape, on the other - the sea.