Universal robots in Fallout Shelter. How to fix Mr. Assistant?
Want to stay in the Vaults wasmost comfortable? To ensure that the premises were clean, the children were fed, the resources were replenished, and the residents never left a sense of security? If so, General Atomics is ready to help. All you need to do is to order Mr. Assistant - a robot who can easily perform all the necessary housework. But is it so reliable and good, as they say about it?
In this case, we will consider three issues that might interest players in Fallout Shelter. How to fix Mr. Assistant, how to get it, and do you really need this robot?
History of the creation of the Assistant
Mr. Assistant is a device thatbelongs to the category of home robots, created in the pre-war time by General Atomics. They move or, better to say, fly by jet engines and have several manipulators to perform all sorts of work. Their purpose is to work around the house, walk the dogs, take care of the children, but also resist, if anything, they too can give. After all, they are equipped with a circular saw, flamethrower or laser.
Robots are helpers from the Fallout series of games (Mr. Handy) were originally conceived for construction or repair purposes. Especially well they showed themselves during the analysis of debris after the earthquake in Mexico City in 2042.
Since the appearance of the premier Mr. Assistantgreat work has been done, because the first models of home robots worked unstably due to a large number of errors. And only later their software core was modified, and the functionality was improved. After that they could support the conversation and even amuse their master.
In the Fallout Shelter game, Mr. Assistant is considereda very useful device. As it is ready to undertake almost any task: fighting with enemies, extinguishing fires and even collecting lids outside the Vault.
Fallout Shelter: how to get Mr. Assistant?
If someone is interested in a robot, you should know that you can obtain this model in three ways:
- Lunch boxes. Boxes for breakfast from the company "Volt-Tech" usually contain many interesting things. And Mr. Assistant "in this case is no exception. In Fallout Shelter, lunchboxes are given as a reward for doing certain tasks. Or every seventh day in the game.
- Buy in the store. In the game store you can buy a lot of useful things, including Mr. Assistant. They even sell whole sets of such robots.
- Find in the Wasteland. This option is unlikely, but it is quite possible.
It should be borne in mind that after the purchase of the robothe will automatically take part in all events occurring in the zone of his responsibility. And this concerns the reflection of attacks on the Vault. So the question of many Fallout Shelter players is so obvious: how to fix Mr. Assistant if he suffers? About this a little later, but first you need to find out whether this robot will be useful to the Vault residents.
How useful is the Helper?
In fact, there are many benefits to him, since he is able to perform various jobs both inside the Vault and beyond:
- Collection of resources. This is very convenient, especially if there are several such robots. After all, the truth is that he does it only on the floor that is behind him. And it is only about collecting energy, water and food. With regard to raising the level or characteristics of the resident, the player will have to do it themselves.
- Vault protection. As already mentioned, in case of an attack, a robot can use a weapon: a circular saw or flamethrower. So God forbid, if someone attacks one of the rooms, the robot will necessarily go there and try to punish the enemy. And if a fire occurs, the Assistant, armed with a fire extinguisher, automatically go to its elimination. In this regard, it surpasses ordinary inhabitants, who will have to be attracted by hand.
- Sallies into the wasteland. The robot may well be useful outside the Vault. If you send him to the wasteland, he will collect the covers. At the same time, you do not have to worry about his technical condition, he is unlikely to be threatened there. After all, the robot is not afraid of radiation, and he tries to avoid dangers. The only drawback is that while he will collect the covers, the Vault residents will have to do without him.
Fallout Shelter: how to fix Mr. Assistant?
Despite the fact that the robot is quite highstrength level, it can still be broken. Of course, with every attack on the Vault or a fire in his rooms, the technical condition of Mr. Handy will only get worse. And then again there will be a question that interests Fallout Shelter players: how to fix Mr. Assistant?
Unfortunately, this can not be done. The fact is that they have not yet come up with stimulants that improve its efficiency. Therefore, you will have to wait until it breaks completely, and then resuscitate the robot with covers.
Cheats and trainers
Since the appearance of the game a lot has passedtime, so the players have long shared the secrets that they revealed during the game. But many are wondering if there are codes for Fallout Shelter. After all, knowing them, you can play at first without any problems at first. Just imagine that there is no shortage of resources, lids or lunch boxes. Unfortunately, in the Fallout Shelter codes are not provided.
But there are no problems with the programs calledtrainers. They promise to provide the Vault with an endless supply of resources, lunchboxes and covers, promise immortality, maximum happiness, protection from radiation, rooms without rats and other things that simplify the passage of Fallout Shelter.