Traditional methods of treating spurs on the legs
What is a spur?
This is bone growth. It forms at the site of attachment of the tendons and causes pain in the area of the sole. Pain first appears only when walking. Especially hard and painful to step on a foot in the morning. Then the pain subsides a bit, but by the end of the day comes back again. After a certain time, the pain becomes permanent and forces a person to go to the hospital. More often than others, people with overweight, flat-footedness, and spinal diseases suffer from this disease. Also subject to the heel spur are athletes who subject this area to prolonged exertion. The disease can manifest itself on one or both heels at once. The main treatment for spurs in the legs is to provide relief in a painful place. Apply special heel pads, insoles. Also used ultrasound therapy, mineral baths, radiotherapy. If the effect of this treatment does not bring results, then use a surgical method - remove bone outgrowth.
How to cure spurs on the feet by folk methods
The treatment of this disease is a rather long process. Often, physiotherapy does not bring relief in the treatment of spurs on the legs. The symptoms of this disease are very difficult to live and work normally, as a result of which people often turn to traditional medicine. Here are some recipes.
Heel Spur Treatment Recipes
1. Steam sore foot in hot water. Add a small amount of soda to the water. Then attach a piece of Kombucha to the spur or a cotton pad dipped in a "tea kvass". If the disc dries, it should be wet again.
2. If you have a spur on your feet, you need: 100 grams of fresh pork fat, pour acetic acid (100 ml), add the egg with the shell, stir and leave for 21 days. Stir occasionally to form a homogeneous mass. Before use, steam out the heel and apply a cotton pad with a thin layer of the compound on the sore spot. If you start to burn, then you should stop the procedure and wash the mixture off the heel. Therefore, you need to do within 5 days. You can tie a tampon with a mixture of bandage, and wear a warm sock on top.
3. Grate the garlic and tie it to the spur for several hours.The procedure is carried out until the pain in the leg disappears.
4. Compress for spurs on the legs. Spread fresh sour cream on a sheet of burdock or cabbage and attach to the spur for the night. Happy to do massage with a rolling pin.
5. A tablespoon of honey mixed with two tablespoons of flour. At night attachto heel, cover with a cotton pad, wear a sock. Repeat every day until the pain goes away.
6. Every night, apply a vacuum packing bag from the tea to the spur and wear a sock.
7. Lilac branches boil in water. While the decoction will cool, do a massage of the spur on the legs with a gymnastic stick. Make a warm foot bath with a lilac decoction, massage a little more. Before going to bed, rub the sick leg with an alcoholic tincture of lilac, wrap and leave overnight. Do these procedures need daily.