The total income of the family is made up of the payments of all members of the family
The total income of the family consists of the income of all members of the family, including all types of surcharges and allowances. Aggregate income can include:
- Salary in any form, bonuses, feesand other payments that are issued for the performance of certain work, including on the basis of labor agreements, in organizations, peasant farms and individual entrepreneurs.
- Cash allowance.
- Income for work in religious organizations, including income of priests.
- Funds subject to taxation, from entrepreneurial activities.
- Honor fees for attorney services.
- Scholarships paid to students of vocational schools, secondary specialized and higher educational institutions, as well as scholarships that are paid by organizations.
- Benefits for children.
- Amounts of alimony received.
- Unemployment benefits.
- Allowances for temporary incapacity for work.
- Social pensions and pensions by age.
- Payments due to organizationsa one-time nature (for the purchase of permits in sanatoriums, rest homes, children's health institutions, as well as for meals, keeping children in institutions, buying tickets, etc.).
- Income from leasing or from salereal estate, garages, cars, agricultural products, securities and other property. The exception is the money earned by citizens from the sale of housing owned by them, and aimed at the reconstruction, construction or purchase of a dwelling.
- Interest on deposits, dividends on shares and other securities, as well as interest from deposits in banking institutions.
- Incomes under civil contracts (author's contracts, contracts of a contract).
- Benefits and other types of assistance at the expense of the regional budget. The exception is the benefits to citizens for the reconstruction of dilapidated living quarters, the construction or purchase of new housing.
- Cash that is received in the form of gifts, inheritance.
The total income of the family is calculated taking into accountdeductions of taxes withheld from wages, as well as taking into account the deduction of alimony. The total income of the family is calculated on the basis of all the higher points that exist in the family, except for the funds from the sale of residential property, unless they are directed at the acquisition, reconstruction or construction of new housing.
The amount of aggregate income is needed to obtainsubsidies, housing allowances, social housing, and to obtain a loan from a bank. Given that most of the Russian citizens make up the bulk of the aggregate income, most Russian banks require a certificate from their place of work. It is believed that the monthly income of a family of two people should be at least 30,000 rubles, without taking into account the funds expended on dependents. In pursuit of profit, some banks bypass this rule and give out loans to families with a combined income of less than 30,000, without even considering the question of what means will depend dependents, if any.
Before considering the application for a loanThe bank will try to determine whether the client will be able to repay the loan with his aggregate income. When developing a mortgage program, the fact that a one-time payment can not be more than 35% of the total income is taken into account. Hence, you can calculate, given the monthly cash income of the family, how much and for how many years the client can pay. The total income of a family may vary, depending on the circumstances of life, however, in order to fix the relevant changes, it is necessary to provide the necessary information and documents to the social protection agencies or banking institutions.