The salary of a surveyor in Russia. How many surveyors earn
Announcement of an invitation to work as a surveyor inthe present time is quite popular. The fields of activity of these specialists are different, from construction to navigation. The task is to accurately determine the coordinates of the earth, the heights of the points on the earth's surface, and apply them to cartographic material.
The relevance of the profession
Many professions lose their relevance withthe emergence of new technological resources. Despite the appearance of satellites, the compilation of topographic maps for a particular site is possible only with the help of a surveyor. In this case, the technique will only be a good helper. Studying a specific area of the terrain, the expert will thoroughly and objectively evaluate its characteristics, and the specialized technique will give greater accuracy. Due to the fact that this work can not be completely automated, the salary of the surveyor's engineer is kept at a decent level.
The essence of the work of the surveyor
The specialty of the surveyor meansan engineer who has been trained and trained in specialized universities. His occupation is to put on paper, and now more often used electronic media, the exact coordinates of various objects on the ground, the location of objects on project data. In other words, the relationship between the map data and the actual location of the objects under investigation is explored. The salary of the surveyor will be curtained from his specific activity.
Differences between surveyors
Depending on the type of activitysurveyors are called geodetic engineers, surveyors, land surveyors, surveyors, cadastral engineers, etc. In practice, it is the same person with several skills.
The geodesic engineer works in the field of construction,is geo-subordinate. The topographer is engaged in drawing up topographic plans. The mine surveyor works in an enclosed space: a tunnel, a cave, etc. The engineer-land surveyor or cadastral engineer is engaged in determining the boundaries of the land plot, that is, cadastral works. Everyone in the work has its own characteristics, techniques and devices.
Fields of activity of the surveyor
The surveyor studies the terrain, makes upgeographic map, recommendations for construction companies, individuals and even public services. For example, where it will be more favorable to erect an engineering structure or construction. In the fuel industry, one can not do without a surveyor, he not only makes topographic maps, but also finds an optimal place for drilling a well and observes the general state of the territory.
Workers surveyors are needed to address issues,related to navigation, research of the bottom of reservoirs, laying of highways, water canals and other means of communication. This specialty requires competent preparation of the future employee. The salary of the surveyor depends on the qualification and work experience. An unprofessional expert endangers the entire construction project and intelligence activities in general.
Scientific and technical progress in the field of geodetic work
Work of representatives of this specialtywas greatly facilitated with the advent of modern equipment, which allows you to make measurements of any complexity and determine the necessary distances, without departing from the selected location, with high accuracy. Instruments used by surveyors (levels, lidar systems, tachometers, distance meters) give only accurate readings, but all indications must be able to properly calibrate. Anyone has the opportunity to improve their professional skills and gain new skills of work, having passed the training courses for professional development.
The salary of the surveyor
What is the salary of the surveyor? The average monthly salary in the state organization is 15,000 rubles, but in a private company the surveyor earns at least 30,000 rubles. Such organizations often employ specialists without work experience, because the average salary of a surveyor varies from 40,000 rubles and more. Working on a rotational basis, the surveyor's salary in Russia is on average 90000 rubles.
Many are interested in the income of a specialist in Moscow. The salary of a surveyor in Russia will depend not only on the company that conducts the work, but also on the location of the survey. It is logical that all sorts of surcharges for shift work in the desert, high-mountainous or dehydrated areas, as well as "lifting", and, of course, in itself a high pay, attract many to work in the provinces. Accordingly, the income of the surveyor is greater there than in the capital. Specialists with secondary specialized education can get a job as an assistant surveyor.
Specialists working in Moscow haveconsiderable income. This is justified by the fact that geodetic companies are often approached by sufficiently large organizations that conduct construction, hydrological or other types of work. The salary of a surveyor abroad is high.
Duties of surveyor
The surveyor's job requirements correspondhis high pay. The salary of a surveyor in Russia depends directly on high qualifications, an extensive knowledge base, and length of service. In addition, a person in this profession must have a number of qualities. Firstly, patience and physical endurance will be necessary, since it is often necessary to work in the regions with harsh climatic conditions. Secondly, observation, analytical thinking and good memory.
The duties of this kind of specialist are many, butthe salary of the surveyor justifies the entire responsibility and complexity of such work. For example, the salary of a surveyor in Russia, which has the highest qualifications and work experience, varies from 80,000 rubles.
The duties of the highest category surveyor
The surveyor of the highest category should be able to:
- In a timely and high-quality organizationexecution of a complex of geodetic works that must ensure full compliance with the project documentation, all geometric parameters, coordinates and heights of marks of buildings and structures during their erection and placement.
- Competently implement the methodical and technicalmanagement of works related to geodetic support with regard to the use of effective means and methods of measurement, as well as control over the planning of field and office work, the implementation of regulatory documents related to geodetic support and compliance with all requirements.
- Perform constant monitoring of the performance of all geodetic work (maintenance of the field log).
- The timely and high-quality control of theshooting not only in open areas, but also in underground communications, trenches, etc. Control execution and storage of executive and geodetic documentation.
- Participate in the implementation of complex and responsible geodetic work.
- To make an inventory of geodetic control and measurement means, to determine their need, to organize departmental inspections and timely repairs.
- Control the operation of the production linepersonnel, namely, to ensure the accuracy of the geometric parameters of a given project when erecting buildings and buildings, to notify the organization's managers of the violation of the SNiP requirement and in the project documentation to the specified geometric parameters, to make errors in the log.
- Improve production by introducing new methods and means of geodetic work.
- To be able to competently coordinate and organize works on geodetic support.
- Consider, as well as prepare projects for the production of geodetic work for reconciliation.
- To lead in the process of developing long-term and annual plans.
- To carry out work in improving the methods and means used in the conduct of geodetic work, to introduce new machinery.
- To conduct the necessary reporting.
- To be engaged in the organization of improvement of professional skill of the personnel of geodetic service, to teach methods of production of works and to conduct industrial instruction.
In addition, the surveyor must understand the exact sciences, have rich experience and be guided by logic. Of course, a good specialist must be able to competently work with their equipment.
Where to study for a surveyor
The average salary of a profession surveyor is 56,000rubles. The minimum salary of a surveyor is 30,000 rubles. Accordingly, this specialty is quite relevant at the present time. Depending on the possibility and desire, anyone can take a course of surveyors or be trained in a university. Practically in all regions of Russia there is an opportunity to learn from a surveyor. The form of education can be absent and full-time. Also the courses of improvement of professional skill are extended. They allow to increase the level of knowledge and improve skills in accordance with moving progress.