The project of the house is 8 to 8 of foam blocks. Construction of foam blocks
Anyone who wants to build a house on their own should approach this responsibly. And in order to optimize the cost of materials and eliminate possible errors in the calculations, it is important to make a project. House 8 to 8 of foam blocks will be in this case an excellent option. It is not necessary to contact the experts, you can easily make the necessary plan yourself. How to do this, we will describe later in the article.
Features of a two-story house (8 x 8 m)
The project of a two-storey 8-by-8 foam-block house is compact, as on any land plot it will be possible, in addition to the named building, to place a garden, a gazebo or outbuildings. In this case, the living area of the house will be approximately 80 square meters. m, which is enough for a comfortable stay of a family of 4 people.
The two-story construction has undoubted advantages:
- Economical use of energy, as the upper floors are partially heated from below.
- The space of the house is large, but not so much as to be included in the elite housing (from 150 sq. M.). The fact is that very large taxes are relied on large houses, which can thus be avoided.
- Instead of a full-fledged second floor, you can arrange the attic, which will give the house an unusual and individuality.
Foam blocks are considered a good solution for the construction of two-story houses, as they are light, but at the same time, a large building material. Therefore, the time for the construction of the building will not be spent much.
It should be noted that the construction of houses of foam blocks, consisting of one floor, can also be safely attributed to popular solutions. In a small building at first glance, you can arrange all the rooms you need for a comfortable stay.
The advantages of a single-storey foam block house are obvious:
- ease of construction;
- convenience of the location of communications;
- good thermal insulation (heat does not rise to the 2nd floor, but is delayed);
- lack of need for the strengthened base (rather classical tape).
In addition to the single-storey house, a terrace with seating areas can be added.
Before the start of construction, it is necessary to make a project drawing of a house 8 by 8 out of foam blocks. It should contain information about the number of rooms, their size, location of communications. Based on the available information, it is necessary to calculate the amount of building materials that will be spent on the construction of the building.
Note that the size of 8 by 8 is one of the most popular, since these dimensions make it easy to calculate the number of foam blocks for construction. In addition, the advantage of the common size of the house is the ability to use the finished project.
The foundation plays an important role in the construction of foam concrete blocks. For single-storeyed at the same time, a tape construction is most often used, while two-storey buildings, due to their heavy weight, imply the construction of a classical foundation with a basement floor.
A feature of the strip foundation is the need to dig a trench around the perimeter of the future building.As an additional reinforcement, as a rule, metal rods are used, which are laid in a trench for reinforcement. This type of base is suitable for single-storey houses on stable ground.
The monolithic foundation is suitable for mobile soils, as well as for close location of groundwater. It is usually laid in the project of the house 8 to 8 of foam blocks with a loft or a full second floor, as it withstands heavy weight loads.
In rare cases, a pile foundation is used - a foundation that can be used even on very mobile soils with a high level of groundwater.
The material is expensive, so the project of a one-story house 8 to 8 of the foam blocks should be as accurate as possible so that it is possible to correctly calculate the required number.
When doing construction work independently, the following nuances should be considered:
- Before laying the first row of foam blocks, it is necessary to perform works on hydro and thermal insulation of the foundation. They are performed to ensure the dryness of the foundation and ensure the long service life of the finished building.
- It is recommended to use instead of classic cement mortarspecial adhesive compound. It provides maximum strength as well as good thermal insulation of the walls.
- Foam blocks are large enough, so there are cases when the material protrudes beyond the edges of the foundation. In such a situation, you can simply trim it with a hacksaw.
- For extra strength, it is recommended to reinforce masonry. This is done as follows: thin metal rods are stacked in two on top of the foam block, then everything is thoroughly coated with adhesive. Only after that you can put the next layer of foam blocks.
- When laying the material it is important to ensure that the laying turned out perfectly flat, without offsets and slopes.
It should be remembered that different types of foam blocks are used for different types of walls. So, for external walls, a material of 200 x 300 x 600 is used, while for interior walls, less is 300 x 100 x 600.
The size of the roof depends on whether there is an attic in the house or not. For example, in a two-story house project, 8 to 8 of the foam blocks will have a larger roof than a house with a loft, which takes up less space than a full floor.
The construction of the roof start after the construction of the walls. The material used for floors is different - wood, polystyrene concrete, reinforced concrete. There is no consensus as to which design is better, because they all have both advantages and disadvantages. However, metal and concrete structures will significantly weight the house, so it must necessarily have a solid foundation.
The project of the house 8 to 8 of the foam blocks with a sloping roof will be much more difficult to implement, especially for a beginner, because complex roofing structures require a certain skill.
After erection of floors, hydro and noise insulation are laid. The next layer is put roofing. It can be from slate, a professional flooring, a metal tile, an ondulin, a flexible or ceramic tile. All of these materials have their advantages and disadvantages, so the choice depends not only on financial possibilities, but also on the requirements put forward by the roof.
The project of the house 8 to 8 of the foam blocks must contain information about its internal arrangement of the rooms, indicating the area of each of them.The classic layout of a single-storey rectangular house for a family of 4 includes several rooms - a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, 2 bedrooms.
In the house with two floors or attic, it is somewhat different. On the ground floor there are such rooms as a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room, and the second floor or attic is reserved for sleeping rooms. Sometimes on the 2nd floor they also make a bathroom or toilet.
Projects of houses 8 to 8 of foam blocks with a balcony are very popular. Especially if a residential building is being built on a spacious plot, where there is a place for a small garden. Balconies can be of several types:
- Concrete - monolithic reinforced concrete slabs are used for their construction. The depth of the balcony and departure equals one meter. And the sides should not be below 1 meter.
- Wooden balconies fit perfectly into the exterior of the building, if it was finished with natural materials after construction. For the construction of a wooden balcony, bars are used with dimensions of 10 x 20 cm. The bearing beams are installed in the wall to a depth of at least 25 cm. The structure is fixed using anchors and corners.Upon completion of construction, the tree must be treated with antiseptic solutions or apply a protective coating.
The choice of material for the construction of a balcony depends on the desired exterior finish of the house, it can be brick, siding, wood or any other finishing material.
Since the balcony is possible only in the project of the house 8 to 8 of the foam blocks with two floors, many owners, wanting to have a place of rest, instead of a loggia attach a terrace. It can be located on a hill with steps or be more squat. In addition, unlike the balcony, it has no size limits.
Most often, the terraces are large enough to accommodate a small seating area consisting of a sofa, chairs, and a table. Her decoration can repeat the decoration of the house, so they will look like a single unit. The terrace can be either closed (with a roof) or open.