The most beautiful male names on "a"
Parents, when they have a child, get upbefore the problem of choosing a name. Because they are so many and choose the best option is not easy. In this article, we list some of the male names in "a". Making this list, we were guided by the criteria of beauty, euphony and nobility in the choice of options. Therefore, in his opinion, the most successful examples were included.
Male names on "a" - a characteristic
But before we go directly toour list, say a few words about what the names that begin with the capital letter of the alphabet are, and why it is worth choosing them for your child.
First, in the speech the letter "a" has strongassociation with the beginning, clarity and integrity. People who have a name that starts with this letter tend to be hardworking. But before you subscribe to a case, they pre-carefully analyze all the circumstances, and if something they do not like, then they will not work. Only if they like the project, they will develop it with pleasure and enthusiasm.
In terms of its energy, "a" is very active,powerful and active letter. In many respects this letter is also considered to be a militant, active and active, energetic person. Very often the names of leaders and those about whom the "soul of the company" speak begin with it. In addition, this letter fixes a bright individuality and independence of the individual. This is especially the case when the male names on "a" contain its doublet, on which the stress falls. It should also be noted that men with names for "a" tend to stand out from the crowd in one way or another. If this is not a desire for leadership and power, then at least an eccentric behavior and an unusual style.
List of male names with the letter "a"
The list of our names will be divided into severalcategories depending on the origin. Of course, this is not a complete list of worthy options. There are many other magnificent male names on "a", but there is no complete list of them in the world, because it would include hundreds of thousands of options.
- Abessalon. This Greek name, perhaps borrowed from Hebrew. Literally translated as "father of the world."
- Avsei. From the Greek language this name is translated as "pious".
- Haggai. Another Greek name, whose meaning is "solemn".
- Adamas. In Greek, this word refers to an uncut diamond, that is, a diamond.
- Hakob. A name that is common among Armenians, but its roots are Greek. Translated as "warrior, warrior".
- Alvian. A name with Greek roots, meaning "rich".
- Alexander. Translated this is a very common name in the world as a "protector of people."
- Athanasius. The name Athanasius from the Greek language is translated as "immortal".
- Ambrose. Also, like Athanasius, is translated by the word "immortal".
- Habakkuk. Hebrew adverb. It means "the love of God."
- Abel. From the Jewish - "the son of Adam."
- Adam. Means "red clay". According to the biblical legend - the first person on earth.
- Alpheus. From the Hebrew is translated as "change".
- Amadeus. It means "the one who loves God."
- Anton. According to one of the versions means "coming into battle".
- Aarne. This is a very beautiful Finnish name, which means "eagle".
- Abel. In German, it means "son".
- Augustine. The Russian equivalent of this word is the definition of "sacred". It comes from the Latin language.
- Aurelian. "Bearer to God." Apparently, the Latin name.
- Agilbert. Very beautiful Germanic accent meaning "sparkling knife edge".
- Adalbert. Another sonorous Germanic name with pathos meaning "blazing with the nobility".
- Addo. Simple simple French naming, which means "father".
- Adolf. Ancient Germanic name, which is translated as "strong wolf".
- Alan. English name. Means "resident of Alanya".
- Alari. "The richest." It comes from the French language.
- Alvar. Translation of this name from English - "elf".
- Albert. "Brilliant".
- Arthur. The name Arthur is one of the few Celtic names that spread throughout Russia. In the world there are not so many Celtic adverbs, for the French and English, who conquered the Celts, were forbidden to call children the traditional names of these tribes. The name Arthur is translated as a "mighty bear".
- Alben. In French this name means "white".
- Arnold. A name that has Germanic, and possibly Greek, roots. It means "lord".
- Abdul. The religious name of the Tatar origin. Translated as "faithful to Allah."
- Averyan. "Turning to flight."
- Azamat. From the Azerbaijani language it is translated as "greatness".
- Akepsym. The Persian name, the equivalent meaning of which in the Russian language is the word "hermit".
It must be remembered that, of course, not everything in a person's life depends on the name. But to choose it should be approached with all responsibility.