The largest water park in the Crimea, the rating of water parks on the peninsula
The water park is a place where every adultfeel like a child in a fairy tale. And small visitors will receive a lot of emotions from a variety of water slides and attractions. Nowadays water parks are gaining popularity as a kind of active recreation. There you can spend time with your family, friends or your soul mate. Among the leading resorts on the "saturation" of such places of rest is the Crimean peninsula. Here is the largest water park. There are about ten of them in the Crimea. And if you are on the peninsula, then do not miss the opportunity to spend your holiday time cheerfully.
What is a water park
This is a recreation place, an entertainment park, whichoffers guests a variety of water attractions and water games. In the water park there must be water slides of different heights, from which the visitor falls directly into the pool. In addition, in such places there are watering poles, waterfalls, artificial rivers and a place for surfing. Several swimming pools offer not only swimming, but also extreme entertainment. Usually, water parks are located in resort towns on the beach. Therefore, they can enjoy not only the rides, but also the hot sun and the beautiful beach. The Crimean peninsula is also famous for such places of rest. Although they go there not only for entertainment, tourists like to visit them. Particularly popular is the largest water park in the Crimea - the "Banana Republic".
Features of visiting such places of rest
All water parks on the Crimean peninsula workseasonally. Usually from June to September. The price of the ticket to the water park is affected by the time of visit. Of course, it's better to take a ticket for 5-6 hours or for the whole day. The hourly tickets usually have a very high price. When choosing a water park, you should rely on your preferences. Each of them stands out with something special. Some scale, others a number of slides, third technologies. Of course, you can not leave without attention the largest water park in the Crimea. No wonder he takes the first line of the rating of entertainment places on the peninsula.
The biggest water parks in the Crimea
On the peninsula, several such places of rest, whereyou can swim, relax and have fun. The largest are parks near the city of Evpatoria - "Banana Republic" and "Lukomorye". But there are many of them on the eastern coast of the Crimea. You can make a rating of the most famous water parks, which are popular.
- Aquapark "Blue Bay". It works exclusively on sea water. This is an incredible advantage. After all, having visited once in such an aquapark, having felt the power of the sea, it is unlikely to want to go to a regular water park. "Blue Bay" is located in the village of Simeiz.
- Aquapark "Almond Grove". It is located in the city of Alushta. The park is distinguished by its picturesque views. The slides and attractions were perfectly aligned with the rocky terrain. On the territory of the water park there is also a hotel, bar, billiards, bowling, sauna, sauna and much more. This complex is ideal for both leisure and business conferences.
- Aquapark "Water World". It is equipped with a large number of different slides and a fairly large area for recreation. There is a park in Sudak, on the Eastern coast of the Crimean peninsula.
- The water park "Zurbagan" is located in a sunny citySevastopol. It consists of five different slides for adults and small park visitors, seven heated pools for fresh water, five cafes that offer a variety of dishes. The staff here is very friendly and welcoming.
- The water park Koktebel is quite small. But in its style and design it is a very cozy place. At the height of the season here is a bit crowded, but at another time the very thing. "Koktebel" contains seven swimming pools, twenty-four large slides, twelve slides, parking lots, cafes, hotels, bars, restaurants and more. This water park is located in the city of Koktebel.
- Aquapark "Atlantis" is the newest park. It is located in the city of Yalta. It is quite an interesting idea to create an aquapark in this style. The park includes nine slides, a children's playground, a bar, a restaurant, a medical center, various shops.
Where is the largest water park in the Crimea
This place is considered to be the park "Bananarepublic. "It is the largest entertainment complex, its squares and a variety of slides can only be envied.The largest aquapark of Crimea is located 9 kilometers from the city of Evpatoria.The exotic atmosphere of this place will not leave anyone indifferent.There are soft lawns, sun loungers, places for visitors, exotic trees and bushes are planted.The water park includes 8 pools, more than 27 slides, a first-aid post, a cafe, bars right in the pool, hydromassage, tennis courts. with which I would like to move in. There are extreme slides and less calm descents in the park, if you want to relax and bask in the sun, you will be waiting for sun loungers.
Another water park in Evpatoria
This is the complex "U Lukomorie". This water park is a truly fabulous place. Here you will meet a variety of heroes from Russian fairy tales, which will also help you to move to a magical atmosphere. This water park has a huge difference from the others. This is technology to build an amusement without joints. Very few slides are built in this way. The water park is located in the most popular resort city of Crimea - Evpatoria. Now it has become the best attraction of the city.
Reviews about water parks in Crimea
Rest on the peninsula is popular. They go there to enjoy the picturesque landscapes, mild warm climate and wonderful sea. But entertainment resorts of Crimea offer a lot. Most of all, tourists like water parks. There you can have a great rest with your family. The peninsula offers many such vacation spots, but often tourists before the trip find out which is the largest water park in the Crimea. And then they do not regret that they visited him. Reviews about the trip they leave then enthusiastic. Often noted the amazing atmosphere of this place, the abundance of different attractions and developed infrastructure for recreation. I like the visitors and the fact that the biggest water park in the Crimea is located near the city of Evpatoria - a very popular resort town with magnificent beaches.
All the water parks of this wonderful place deserve attention. They are designed to maximize pleasure and for the convenience of each visitor.