Teambuilding - what is it? Teambuilding: scripts, exercises. Organization of Teambuilding
The goal of all life is achieved: you are the owner and head of a large rapidly growing company, have a huge client base and reliable partners. It would seem, what else do you want? The only thing that bothers is the collective. All some are uncollected, unsociable, often swear, but because of this the common cause suffers. What is the reason?
History of the emergence of technology building team
Approximately 30-40 years ago, successful managers andheads of enterprises for the first time began to think not only about labor productivity and reporting figures, but also about the factors that influence the success of the company. In particular, the American scientist Elton Mayo, known for his work in psychology and sociology, conducted a number of studies and found that for the prosperity of business it is necessary not only to have clearly defined tasks, but also to build a cohesive team with a common motivation and a desire to develop. Thus, a system of exercises and games was created, aimed at creating a favorable microclimate within the collective, which was called the team building. What it is?
Structure, technology and tasks of team building
The most popular form of team building isconsider business training. As a rule, it takes place in the office or any suitable room. For those who have not previously encountered training, this seems like a curiosity. Naturally, they ask questions: "Teambuilding - what is it? Why do we need it?" Many employees do not understand the meaning of this event and perceive such trainings as a good opportunity to relax from work. It is important to explain to the entire team that training is also a kind of work. The subsequent development of internal relations between employees depends on the effectiveness of the work. We'll figure out what tasks the business coach is tasked with, which is entrusted with the organization of team building.
- Task number 1 - the birth of confidence. If you conduct a survey among employees of any enterprise, you can find out that most of them are either not at all familiar with each other, or are familiar at the elementary level (greet at the office, politely interested in each other's affairs). It is necessary to create a basis for trusting relations between all employees.
- Task number 2 - the connection of all forces in one common forgreater productivity. This task involves the transition from individual to collective. Each employee should understand that he works not only for personal earnings, but for the sake of the overall success of the enterprise, and from this, too, you can benefit. The more successful the company, the more prestigious it is to work, the higher the salary, is not it? The work of such an organism can be compared with an anthill, where everyone knows his work and works for a common goal.
- Task number 3 - laying the foundation of a friendly andfriendly atmosphere. Absolutely all employees must become a single organism. Imagine a team in the form of a human body. The head of the company (the brain) gives the order to the nervous system (managers), which in turn brings in the work of the bodies (employees).
Down with boring office everyday life!
How does the team building pass? Scenarios of such trainings can be very diverse. Everything will depend on the capabilities of the company. Quite a large number of exercises designed for a small office space. All of them boil down to teamwork when solving a common task, for example, unraveling a puzzle or assembling a puzzle piece. Traditionally, one training is divided into three parts: the first is the greeting of all participants, the division into teams; the second is the training itself; the third is a summary. This is exactly what teambuilding is going on. Games for office training are selected taking into account the total area of the room and the number of participants. Next, we will look in detail at competitions in which even serious office workers take part with pleasure.
Office Teambuilding. Exercises to strengthen communication skills and develop interaction
As already mentioned, the most suitable for the office are quiet, but interesting exercises. These include the following tasks.
- Picture.A reproduction of any work of art is taken. Preferably not very famous. The image is printed on a sheet of paper, and then cut into small pieces. The participants of the teams are offered to put the picture together.
- By the stages!In this game, many played in childhood onvarious activities. Team members line up in columns one by one. At a distance from the first numbers are sheets of paper. The coach informs the first numbers what they need to draw. At the signal, the first numbers run up to the sheet and begin to draw. On the command of the coach the first numbers depart, and the second begins to draw. At the same time, the latter should guess which picture they need to portray.
- Confusion. All participants become in a circle, holding fastby the hands. The coach begins to "confuse" the hands of the participants. You can do this in various ways: climbing through closed hands, passing under them, etc. The task of the participants is to get out of the circle without ripping the hands.
All office - on nature!
Very popular recentlyTeam training on team building, which are held in nature. The forms of such trainings are diverse: from creative quests with the search for "treasures" to trekking, kayak rafting or regular corporate outings to the forest. Teambuilding in nature is not only an occasion to have a great time with the team and get to know each other, but also a great opportunity for recovery. What could be better than fresh air combined with active activities? It's much nicer to work even in the most ventilated office, is not it?
Active pastime is pleasant and useful!
What is characterized by a similar team building? Exercises for him are more athletic. The implementation of these complexes develops a team flair, facilitates the acquisition of team synchronization skills. Here are examples of such exercises:
- Skiing. This requires two boards of the same length. Participants all together become on these boards, as on skis. Everyone is holding ropes in their hands, which are passed under the boards. The task of the participants is to go through the indicated route, without ever touching the ground.
- Libra.The obstacle is a wooden bar,arranged on the principle of a swing. Participants one by one walk on the cant. At the same time, everyone should keep balance so that the "scales" do not touch the ground. Otherwise, the command starts "weighing" again.
- Related to one goal. All the team members are connected by legs with one common rope. The team has to step over the obstacles, without knocking down or touching them.
Organization of team building in nature is a complexevent. It is necessary to appoint those responsible for food, arrange travel to the location, install tents (if necessary), and much more. It is interesting that already in the process of preparation, the participants draw closer and get to know each other better.
Exotic team building. What is it and what does it eat?
It is exactly the following question: with what it is eaten? After all, in recent years, more and more popularity is winning culinary team building. During such training, teams are instructed to prepare a multi-stage meal. The participants themselves distribute duties, learn to cooperate and communicate with each other.
Those who have already learned what is culinaryteambuilding, note that this kind of activity extremely brings together all the participants, since during cooking there is time for sincere conversations, jokes and even songs. And if the result is a delicious dish, the training can be called successful!
Colleagues, boss and I are a friendly family!
It is impossible to deny the enormous benefits thatbrings team building. Scenarios of this event are very diverse, but in any case they all pursue one main goal - creating a comfortable microclimate in the team of employees. Everyone should clearly understand what teambuilding is for, what it is and what impact it has on the relations between colleagues.