Strawberry Cocktail - The Best Recipes
Cocktail Strawberry- frequenter menu cafes and restaurants. It can be a classic milk drink, a trendy mojito, and even a variation of the popular alcoholic “Margarita”. We will review the most interesting recipes and give useful tips on cooking.
It may seem that this is not the drink that you can make yourself. It is not like that. Strawberry cocktail at home is prepared simply and quickly, because in every home today there is a blender, food processor, or at least a mixer.
It is not necessary to even have fresh berries for cooking, and jam is enough. You can also take frozen or canned berries.
It is advisable to make a strawberry milkshake from not too cold milk, otherwise it will not be as tasty as it could be. Better after beating, cool the drink in the fridge or add ice. If you want to get a liquid cocktail, then use the ratio of berries and milk 1: 3. If you like a thicker, then 1: 2.
If you wish, you can add any other berries or fruits to the cocktail, just keep in mind that the more citrus fruits, the more sugar you need. The latter, by the way, can be easily replaced with powder.
If you make a strawberry cocktail with ice cream, then choose one that does not contain impurities. Ideally - ice cream.
All recipes in the article we present with the expectation that you have a blender. But it does not matter if not. Just pre-mash the strawberries with a fork or tolkushkoy, and then use an ordinary mixer. If you really need, then you can whip the cocktail with a whisk, but this is very labor-intensive.
Blender speed always choose the maximum.
Strawberry cocktail, the recipe of which is given below, perhaps, can be considered classic. It always turns out to be delicious, and by adding different ingredients, you can endlessly search for new varied tastes.
Ingredients: 200 grams of fresh strawberries, 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar, 250 milliliters of milk.
- Sort and rinse the berries.
- Put the strawberries in a blender, add sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- Open the lid, add the milk and whisk until a light skim is formed.
With milk and ice cream
Ingredients: 600 grams of strawberries, 3 cups of milk, 600 "Ice Cream" ice cream, 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, add them to the blender. There we pour sugar.
- Close the lid and beat.
- Open the lid and add ice cream to the sugar mass. Beat another couple of minutes.
- Remove the lid, pour in the milk and start the blender again, beating the mass until a lush foam is formed
Milky and creamy
Ingredients: 200 grams of strawberries, 300 milliliters of milk, 100 milliliters of 15% cream, 4 tbsp. spoons of honey or sugar.
- Wash the strawberries. Put in a blender, add sugar or honey, grind everything into mashed potatoes.
- Pour in cream and milk. Beat everything up to a frothy mass.
Strawberry milkshake can be made less calorie if you use kefir instead of milk and ice cream.
Ingredients: 200 grams of strawberries, 700 ml kefir, 4 tbsp. spoons of sugar, vanillin optional.
- Blend strawberries with sugar and vanilla in a blender.
- Add kefir to the berry mixture and beat again until smooth.
If the extra calories do not scare you, you can use the following recipe.
Ingredients: 200 grams of strawberries, 120 milliliters of milk and kefir, 2 tbsp. spoons of honey (preferably floral), ice at will.
- All in the same way as described above: first, blend strawberries with honey in a blender until sweet mashed potatoes are made.
- Add milk and kefir, re-enable the blender and complete the preparation of a delicious drink.
Refreshing strawberry mint cocktail
But such a strawberry cocktail - with mint and lemon juice - will be a real salvation from thirst in the summer heat.
Ingredients: 500 grams of fresh strawberries half a lemon, 1 tsp of powdered sugar, a sprig of mint, ice (optional), water.
- We touch and wash strawberries, and also mint.
- We put berries, mint, icing sugar and ice cubes in a blender. There also squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Next, pour the water in such an amount that it covers all the ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
You can add more sugar, if there is such a need.
If you suddenly found in the refrigerator a sweet carbonated drink, for example, Sprite, make a refreshing cocktail of 150 milliliters of this drink, 100 grams of strawberries and mint leaves. Add ice.
Ingredients: 200 grams of strawberries, 1 banana, 300 milliliters of milk, 1-2 tbsp. spoon with a hill of sugar.
- Peel the bananas. Rinse the strawberries and remove the stalks. Mix fruit into a blender, add sugar and chop into puree.
- Enter the milk and whisk again.
Ingredients: 210 grams of strawberries, 3 cups of milk, a teaspoon of cinnamon, 2 tbsp. spoon oatmeal, Art. spoon cocoa, 2 tbsp. spoons of honey, a pinch of sea salt.
You can choose other proportions, depending on your taste preferences and on the consistency of the cocktail you want.
- Put the washed strawberries in a blender, add oatmeal, cocoa, cinnamon, honey, and salt. Whip in puree.
- Pour in the milk. Run the blender again.
The finished drink can be sprinkled with cinnamon.
Strawberry Mojito non-alcoholic
Strawberry cocktail in the form of a mojito is convenient to do with the help of the drink "Sprite" or regular soda. Blender is not needed.
Ingredients: 8 pieces of strawberries, 200 milliliters of Sprite, 140 milliliters of non-alcoholic raspberry liqueur, a teaspoon with a slide of brown sugar, half a lime, mint leaves, ice at will.
- Slice the lime. Small pieces do not need. Cut strawberries in half.
- Put everything in a bowl and add sugar. Thoroughly crush everything.
- Spread the mass in two glasses, add ice and fill with "Sprite". Stir with a spoon.
Strawberry cocktail, the recipe of which we now tell, belongs to the category of "an amateur."
Ingredients: 6 strawberries, 4 tbsp. spoons of strawberry syrup, 500 milliliters of milk, 2 tbsp. spoons of any grated cheese.
- In a blender, whip strawberries and cheese.
- Add milk and syrup, whisk again.
Have you ever thought about how to make a strawberry smoothie with tomatoes? Not the most common combination, right?
Ingredients: 100 grams of strawberries, 100 grams of tomatoes, 60 ml of skimmed milk, 1 tablespoon of honey, lime or lemon juice, ice if desired.
- Remove the skin from the tomato, cut into cubes.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and whisk until a smooth foamy consistency.
Finally, lovers of light alcoholic beverages can be advised strawberry "Margarita".
Ingredients: 4 strawberries, 10 milliliters of strawberry liqueur or syrup, 20 milliliters of Cointreaux, 30 milliliters of silver tequila, 20 milliliters of lemon juice, ice and sugar to taste.
All components are mixed in a blender or in a shaker.For such a cocktail you need to decorate a glass: wipe the edges with a quarter of a lemon and put it in salt. Although it is for strawberry "Margarita" you can use the sugar edge.
As you can see, the cocktail "Strawberry" is not necessarily a classic mixture of milk, berries and ice cream. Tastes are very diverse, and almost any such drink is prepared in a matter of minutes.