Step-by-step recipe: buckwheat noodles with vegetables
Noodles, which contains not less thanthe third part of buckwheat flour, called soba. It is especially popular in Japan and China, where noodles are prepared as soups, as well as main courses, side dishes and salads. Soba has a high calorie content, but it is rich in vegetable protein and complex carbohydrates, and also almost does not contain fats. It is especially useful to serve buckwheat noodles with fresh and stewed vegetables. The best recipes for such dishes are presented in our article.
Buckwheat noodles with vegetables
This dish is more like a salad, calorie and useful at the same time. Serve it must be in the cold.
The recipe for cooking buckwheat noodles with vegetables consists of the following steps:
- Soba, like any pasta, boils in boiling water for 8 minutes or according to instructions on the package.
- Broccoli (2 bunches) or a few broccoli inflorescences are cooked for 4 minutes, after which they are transferred to icy water.
- Sweet peppers and dried tomatoes (¾ cup) are cut into thin strips.
- In a deep bowl, the cooled buckwheat noodles, broccoli or broccoli, peppers and tomatoes are mixed.
- Dressed with a salad dressing based on olive oil (¼ cup), balsamic vinegar (30 ml) and soy sauce (1 tablespoon).
- On top of the salad is decorated with leaves of basil.
Buckwheat noodles with chicken and vegetables: recipe
Appetizing view of this dish and piquant tasteare achieved due to the addition of teriyaki in the cooking process. You can make it yourself in advance or buy it already in the finished form in the store.
Recipe for buckwheat noodles with vegetables and chickeninvolves frying pieces of meat in vegetable oil. Then in the pan add finely chopped onion, grated carrots, pepper in the form of straws and green beans. After 3 minutes, vegetables with chicken are poured with Teriyaki sauce (1 cup) and stew until cooked. Lastly, a dog is laid out in a frying pan.
How to cook buckwheat noodles with beef and vegetables
In this dish you can add not only eggplant and zucchini, but also many other vegetables. Its taste and nutritional value from this will only benefit.
Recipe for buckwheat noodles with vegetables with beef can be presented in the following steps:
- Beef (300 g) is cut into thin strips and marinated in soy sauce (30 ml).
- After 2 hours, the meat is fried in a warmed vegetable oil to a crispy crust.
- A small sweet pepper, eggplant and zucchini are cut into strips. Vegetables are added to the frying pan to the meat and filled with soy sauce (60 ml) and sweet chili sauce.
- Buckwheat noodles are cooked until ready (6 minutes) and also transferred to a pan. The dish is stirred again and served for lunch.
Buckwheat noodles with vegetables: recipe with teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki is one of the most famous sauces in Japanese cuisine, which is used for refueling and frying many dishes.
The recipe for buckwheat noodles with vegetables in teriyaki sauce is as follows:
- In a deep bowl, combine soy sauce (¼cups), rice vinegar with brown sugar (2 tablespoons), sesame oil (½ tsp), a pinch of red pepper, starch (1 tablespoon) and 30 ml of water. There also added grated garlic and garlic (2 slices). All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- The water in a medium-sized saucepan is boiled, noodles are added and cooked for 6 minutes until the dog becomes soft.
- In a frying pan with vegetable oil are laid outfrozen or fresh vegetables (500 g). Prepared teriyaki sauce pours into a frying pan to vegetables, brought to a boil and thoroughly mixed until it has a thick consistency. During this time, vegetables are cooked, and the pan can be removed from the fire.
- Lastly, buckwheat noodles are transferred to hot vegetables in sauce.
Soba noodles with shrimps and vegetables
A very delicate and healthy dish is obtained frombuckwheat noodles with shrimps and vegetables. It is ideally suited as a satisfying, but at the same time light dinner for the whole family. And even those people who adhere to the diet will like buckwheat noodles with vegetables. The recipe with a photo and a step-by-step description is presented below.
The sequence of preparation is as follows:
- In the preheated olive oil, add a bunch of green onions, zucchini, red pepper and garlic (4 slices). Stew vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp (400 g). Stir with the vegetables and stew the dish under the lid for another 7 minutes.
- At the same time, boil the soba noodles in salted water until cooked. After cooking, rinse buckwheat noodles under cool water.
- Combine the soba noodles and shrimp with vegetables in a deep bowl.
- In a frying pan in which vegetables are fried andshrimp, pour vegetable broth (80 ml) and soy sauce (70 ml). After a minute, peanut butter (1 tablespoon), starch (2 tablespoons) and sesame oil (1 teaspoon) are added. Brewed sauce with constant stirring to a thick consistency (the total time is about 5 minutes).
- Drizzle the sauce noodles with shrimps. Stir and let it brew for about 5 minutes. Serve the dish warm or chilled.
How to cook buckwheat noodles in a wok
More than 3 thousand years, the Chinese for cookinguse a frying pan wok. Thanks to the frying on high heat and with constant mixing, it is possible to shorten the time of heat treatment of meat and vegetables and keep the maximum of useful substances in them. Products are cooked in a frying pan with a minimum amount of fat and do not burn.
Very popular in China is the recipe for buckwheat noodles with vegetables in the wok. Step by step this dish is prepared in such a sequence:
- Buckwheat noodles should be prepared according to the instructions on the package. Then drain the water, and put the dishes with noodles aside.
- In a frying pan pour sesame oil (2 tablespoons) and fry on it chopped garlic and finely chopped mushrooms (8-10 pieces).
- Fry the mushrooms for a few minutes until they become soft and the liquid evaporates.
- Then add carrots and sweet Bulgarian peppers cut into strips. In a minute, put 2 handfuls of spinach into the frying pan.
- As soon as the spinach leaves become soft, soy sauce (3 tablespoons) is poured into the wok and buckwheat noodles are added.
- Mix again, warm well, add spices to taste.
- After a minute, remove the wok from the fire.