Souffle of zucchini. Cooking recipes
Zucchini is an incredibly healthy vegetable. It is often used in therapeutic and dietary nutrition. However, some blame this annual herb for tastelessness and believe that nothing interesting can be prepared from it. Is it really? Let's try to make zucchini souffles. It has the most delicate texture and its delicate taste can impress any gourmet.
Souffle of zucchini can be cooked in the oven or in a double boiler. It is better to prefer the second option, since in this case the vegetable will save 70 percent of the nutrients it contains. In the absence of a double boiler, you should not get upset. A similar effect can be obtained if you put a heat-resistant container with water in the oven under the form. Cooking has some nuances. The most important of them - do not open the oven or a double boiler during baking. This can lead to subsidence squash mass and damage to the product.
Squash soufflé. Ingredients
For the preparation of soufflé zucchini need to prepare the following products:
- fresh zucchini - 500 grams;
- non-fat milk - 100 milliliters;
- wheat crackers - 30 grams;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- butter - 10 grams;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 200 grams.
Squash soufflé. Cooking method
- First of all, it is necessary to separate the yolks from proteins. Then you should prepare a dry and clean porcelain, glass or enameled container. It will be needed for whipping protein mass. In order for the foam to be strong, it is worth adding a pinch of salt.
- Next, zucchini need to peel, cut in half and remove the core together with the seeds. After that, the vegetable must be cut into pieces and stewed in milk until tender.
- Now with the help of a blender or small sieve squash mass should be turned into a uniform mashed potatoes. Then it should be mixed with crushed wheat breadcrumbs, egg yolks, butter, and cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve.
- After that, all the ingredients must be combined with whipped proteins. This should be done carefully, stirring the mass from the bottom up, so that it does not lose its pomp.
- Now the future of zucchini souffle should be placed in a pre-oiled mold and put in a double boiler for 35-40 minutes. If the oven is used for cooking, then it must first be heated to 180 degrees. Cooking time - 40 minutes.
Squash souffle with turkey. Ingredients
A soufflé of zucchini with turkey is a tender, tasty and very refined dish. The following products are used in its preparation:
- butter - 50 grams;
- turkey fillet - 150 grams;
- flour - 50 grams;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- eggs - four pieces;
- zucchini (large) - one piece;
- orange - one or two pieces;
- tomato paste - one spoon (table);
- orange jam - one spoon (table);
- soy sauce - one spoon (table);
- spices - to taste.
Squash souffle with turkey. Cooking method
- First you need to whip butter at room temperature with flour. You should get a pasty mass, which should then add egg yolks and milk.
- After that, grind zucchini and turkey and gently add them to the dough.
- Next, you need to beat the egg whites in a stable foam and carefully combine it with the rest of the ingredients. The resulting mass can be flavored with any spices, focusing on your own taste.
- Now the future of zucchini soufflé with turkey should be placed in the oven heated to 180 degrees and baked for half an hour. Readiness can be checked with a match or a toothpick.
- Next, you should prepare the sauce. First you need to fry the flour, then add the juice to it. After the mass boils and thickens, it is necessary to mix in it jam, tomato paste, soy sauce. Spices can be added to taste.
After that the soufflé of zucchini with sauce can be served. This dish can be prepared in a vegetarian version without adding poultry meat. Even in this version it will turn out amazing.
Squash souffle with cherry tomatoes. Ingredients
With what do not cook souffle of zucchini! The recipe, which will be described below, involves the use of the following ingredients:
- zucchini - half a kilogram;
- chicken egg - one piece;
- 20 percent cream - 65 milliliters;
- oatmeal flakes - six spoons (table);
- paprika one spoon (teaspoon);
- salt, black pepper, cherry tomatoes - to taste.
Squash souffle with cherry tomatoes. Cooking method
- First you need to pour the oatmeal cream and leave them for half an hour.
- Next, washed and peeled zucchini should be grated on a grater with large holes, salt and leave for ten minutes, and then drain the resulting juice.
- After that, you need to finely grate the cheese.
- Now you need to break the eggs into a separate container and slightly beat them with a fork.
- Then comes the most crucial part of making zucchini souffles. The recipe says that all the ingredients should be mixed together and pour the resulting mass into a pre-oiled form.
- On top of the dish you need to decorate the cherry, cover with foil and place in the oven, heated to 180 degrees for half an hour. Next, you need to remove the foil from the mold and bake the souffle for another ten minutes at 200 degrees until golden brown.
After this dish can be considered ready. It can be served hot or cold.
Souffle from courgettes in a slow cooker
The dish described by us is very convenient to cook in a slow cooker. Zucchini has a lot of moisture, which can negatively affect the consistency of the dish. The multi-cooker successfully copes with this thanks to a water collection unit that collects excess water and a special release valve.It is enough to load a lot of soufflé into a miracle machine, and it will do the rest for you.
The average cooking time for soufflé of courgettes is 40 minutes. However, it is important to remember that the different models may have different heating temperatures under certain operating conditions. Therefore, before proceeding with the preparation of dishes, it is better to consult the instructions of your device. Remember this and enjoy your appetite!