Skating rink in Gorky Park: photo and reviews
The central skating rink in Gorky Park is one of thethe largest in Europe, structures of this type with artificial ice. Its area reaches 18 thousand square meters. During the last year, about half a million people visited it for 4 months of work.
On the territory itself there are 4 points with hire. There you can additionally rent a protective device for children and give your skates a sharpening. The skating rink in Gorky Park invites visitors on all days except Monday. His work hours are from 10 am to 11 pm. There is one big technical break for updating and clearing ice - from 3 to 5 o'clock in the afternoon.
In the current year, the main design of the rink wasstyle pop art. These are vivid images with a touch of irony, which adorned the whole space. They were everywhere, from tickets to the facades. The space of pop art-paintings diluted the images of Russian national culture. This is a whole trend in art, whose task is to arouse interest in popular culture.
Disco on the ice
Even a huge sculpture danced on the icecenter. This is a giant-sized cube with more than 30,000 LEDs. The installation is installed in the middle of the Fountain Square, this is the heart of the ice rink. The best 3D artists and animators realized their ideas and created LED snowfalls, simulating fireworks and explosions of small particles. Visitors to the rink can see these and other abstractions.
Pleasant innovations on the rink
Once again the Gorky Park was transformed(Moscow): the skating rink acquired a new space. There was also an event site. There was opened a figure skating school to conduct classes among ice fans. This year the park presented a sea of surprises, including lessons for pair skating. Veli training was included in the number of winners of competitions at the international level and the participants of the city's ice shows - Anastasia and Pavel Ivanov.
Is there a tasty snack
A specially equipped zone is4 small houses-restaurants. There you can warm yourself by the fire. Also on the ice, the snack was much cheaper. To do this, along the perimeter were placed machines with various snacks, drinks, hot coffee and chocolate. The prices are within 50 rubles.
Last winter in Gorky Park a newscore. They sold all favorite mittens on elastic bands, leggings, backlight for skates, hoodies and various souvenirs. You can get to the store right from the ice rink or from the park side.
Offer for children and adults
Also last year for children was openedseparate ice rink. For him organized an additional entrance and a point with the rental of skates. The ticket cost was 150 rubles per pass to the rink (Gorky Park). Benefits were provided for adults who came with a child - they had to pay 200-300 rubles.
Still quite small figure skaters, who first came out on the ice, could use the help of the Penguin on duty. He was always in the park and taught the kids how to skate properly.
Since this year, the service "The first time on ice" began to work, according to which beginners were able to learn how to skate in one class. The cost of such assistance is 1000 rubles per hour.
The indoor skating rink in Gorky Park is open to all ages. An elderly person can go out on the ice. Pensioners could ride for free on Tuesdays.
For hockey players
Fans of hockey have been prepared a special platform. It can be additionally booked by phone. The cost of the service was from 5 to 8 thousand rubles.
What not to do at the rink
In Gorky Park, a number of rules for visitors were thought through. Below are listed the most important of them:
- Smoking is allowed only in specially designated areas.
- It is forbidden to take animals with you.
- You can not take bags to the rink and leave them on the sides (like other items).
- The skating rink will not be allowed with sledges and sticks. Skating is allowed only on skates.
- It is forbidden to gather high speed during skating and interfere with other visitors.
- You can not snack and drink alcohol right on the ice.
- The skating rink intended for children is allowedoffspring at the age of 3-12 years, who are not less than a meter tall and not more than 1.5 m. Children under the age of 3 can not be allowed to ice. Young ice lovers aged 3-6 years must ride only with adults.
The skating rink in Gorky Park has already become popularand collect a large number of reviews. Those who visited his ice are very happy. Even figure skaters with experience speak well and talk about advantages, among which:
- The ability to ride even at plus temperatures thanks to artificial coating.
- Good quality of ice.
- A huge area for skiing.
- Good, having design.
- Having a pleasant musical accompaniment.
People are satisfied with the cafés on the territory of the rink and the opportunity to drink free tea at the rally.
Pleases lovers of ice walks and socialskating, and an idea with the help of beginners. Many of them left only a favorable impression. All lovers of ice skating are invited to the Gorky Park ice rink, a photo of which is presented in this article.
Among the shortcomings are noted:
- Long queues for tickets. Many half a day stood and did not hit the rink.
- The tickets bought on the site also had to be received at the ticket office.
- Paid parking.
- The same cash desks worked for the purchase of tickets and the return of pledges for skates, which prolonged the expectation.
Useful information about the ice rink
- Tickets can be ordered online by visiting the official website. Over time, the organizers promise to increase the number of cash desks to ensure a comfortable purchase.
- Skates are prepared for all sizes. From the smallest to the largest.
- At the opening of the rink an entire presentation was organized. Clowns worked, which entertained everyone.
- In comparison with the previous year, the ice rink was opened 14 days earlier. In the new season on the ice, guests were presented with a dance area, the Fountain Square and a large bridge.
- Visitors could enjoy themselves with free mandarins, which were laid out in boxes that were everywhere.
- The skating rink was prepared under the guidance ofrepresentatives from Australia. For him, specially leveled the soil and covered it with heat insulation. And already on it were laid tubes with a coolant, which constantly maintained the temperature and did not allow the ice to melt even at a temperature of +15 degrees.
- On the rink there is a special zone with one-way traffic for children and pensioners.
- Free Wi-Fi is available on site.
- In the next season, it is planned to open a free running track. Guests who prefer skiing, too, can please themselves.
- All the holidays are held on the rink, from New Year to Maslenitsa. Those who do not know how to spend time can safely go to Gorky Park.
Opening of the rink in Gorky Park is planned innew season for November. Fans will spend their free time on ice again this winter. Guests will, as always, wait for the performance and the opportunity to spend time on the largest skating rink in Europe. Again, will work cafe, figure skating school, a zone for hockey, etc. The new design will delight visitors throughout the season. Here everyone will find an outlet and have a great time. Visitors will be happy on any day of the week.