Self-made apparatus from the multivark with their own hands: materials, instructions for manufacturing
Home winemakers continue to invent newdevices for the production of alcohol, as well as unique recipes for making brews by distillation. There is even such an original idea as a moonshine machine from a multivark.
In this case, the manufacturer may even allowdo not watch the process, as the operating mode will be set by the electrical appliance itself. As a result, the output will be a high-quality product, and the amount of the drink will be the maximum. How to make such a self-made home-made device with their own hands, will be told in this article.
What is a multivark?
Multivars for the last decadebecame a common technique. They are a hybrid of an electric steamer with software that frees us from handmade cooking in the kitchen and shortens cooking time for dishes such as stew, pie or soup.
Many are interested in how to make a moonshine from a multivark. It should be noted that the idea of creating a device for the distillation device by oneself is quite original and simple.
Bragging in a multivark - the main advantages of the process
As is known, the main purpose of multivarkersis to prepare food. However, folk craftsmen found a different destination for the unit. The self-contained apparatus from the multivarker does its best to cope with its tasks. The device has a sealed cover and a protection valve that removes vapors.
In addition, the cartoon has a number of otheradvantages. These include the availability of a ready-made container for distillation. To deal with the distillation of bergs at home with this unit, it is not necessary to purchase a new device. For this purpose, you can use the old device.
Temperature heating is very easy to control. Many modifications of modern multivaroks allow you to set the desired temperature and duration of heating, which is also very convenient for brewing.
All the positive aspects listed abovedevices make it a very successful option for the manufacture of a distillation device for use at home. You can prepare a moonshine based on barley or malt, while saving a decent amount of money.
Disadvantages of the device
The self-contained device from the multivark containsrubber hoses. Such a design is unacceptable, since couples of moonshine take away their many harmful substances. The smell of the product at the outlet can also turn out to be unpleasant.
To the minuses of such an aggregate can be attributed and too small volume of the product obtained. During distillation, approximately 40% of the beverage is obtained.
Assembling a cube for distilling brags based on multivarques
To assemble the moonshine from the multivarkwith their own hands, should have some technical knowledge. With a minimum investment of funds, you can equip your home distillery in one day.
What is required?
To make a home-made device from a multivark yourself, you will need:
- Multivarka, whose volume is not less than 5 liters.
- A distiller that can be made from glass that has been quenched, or from metal (the cost of a cheap unit in a store is less than one thousand rubles).
- A rubber tube, the length of which is 3 m. It is necessary to make three pieces of 1 m from food or medical rubber.
- Contact thermometer for measuring the temperature of moonshine.
- An alcoholometer.
- Water supply.
If you have not purchased a multivark yet, but are going to make a home-made device, then it is advisable to stop your choice on the unit that has a removable valve.
If a valve is not provided in the technique, holes can be made. In it, you should insert and fix the rubber tube, the second end of which will be connected to the outlet of the distiller at the outlet.
This system provides low pressure, so special fixing methods are not required. The usual steam yield will be sufficient.
The second tube (supply) is connected to the refrigerator (this is a cooler for the moonshine). Also, a third tube is connected to the refrigerator.
It also acts as a cooler for the moonshine. The unit from multivarka is ready.
How to cook a brew for a multivark?
Since there is a five-liter bowl, a small amount of brag is obtained.
- Take sugar water and pressed yeast in the proportion of 2000: 2000: 250. The duration of fermentation is a week.
- Take sugar water and yeast in a ratio of 1000: 3000: 100. The process of preparing alcohol will take approximately 10 days.
After the drink completely ferments, will lose a sweetish taste, and foam will stop appearing on it, then you can start the process of distillation in a multivariate. This procedure is simple.
Each winemaker chooses his own regimens for making high-quality moonshine, but the process should begin in the following order.
- The self-made apparatus from the multivarka is included in the "multipovar" or "porridge-soup" mode. The temperature is + 120 ° C. As soon as the foam appears, the device should immediately switch to + 100 ° C.
- Bragg temperature is controlled bycontact thermometer. It should be maintained within + 65 ° С- + 68 ° С. This mode is ideal for removing all kinds of harmful impurities. As we took 2 kg of sugar, the "head" would be approximately 100-150 ml. The contents can be cast because it is too harmful for health.
- The temperature of the unit changesso that the drink warms up to + 80 ° C. Now the process of distillation of the useful fraction of the "body" begins. The temperature gradually rises. Braga is distilled until her fortress falls below 40 °. By this time the drink should warm up to a temperature of + 85 ° C. Thus begins the faction "tails". Fraction "body" is separated into a separate container.
Do I need a dry cell for a moonshine?
Some masters manage to include inthe construction of a multivark and a reflux condenser. So the purification of the alcoholic drink is much faster and more efficient. However, it should be remembered that your unit is supplemented by a dry-barrel, and you should certainly stock up on additional fragrances.
In the role of the land lady can act ordinarya can of glass, in the lid of which a pair of holes are drilled, to which the tubes for the moonshine apparatus of copper are soldered. Only after that, the fragrance is placed in the container, which will give the home beverage an exquisite aroma and aftertaste.
For example, if moonshine from tangerines is distilled, then a peel from citrus is usually put in a dry-pot. So it turns out saturated with a pleasant smell of a drink.
The dry-jar of a copper can
Another option for making a dry cell iscopper bank. Such material can not be better suited for the manufacture of such a detail, since the vessels of copper withstand mechanical stress and damage. The creation of a copper-based dry cell is a laborious process. It is much more complicated than using a can of glass.
To make homemade moonshine machine with their ownhands will not be difficult. The basis of the device is an ordinary multivark. It is desirable to use the model with the presence of a removable valve intended for the escape of steam.
The process of preparation of alcoholic beverages atThe help of this unit becomes more rapid and simple. Cash costs are also significantly reduced. When you get out, you get a high-quality aromatic drink.
Anyone who is interested in making a home barge, can try their hand using the small volume of the unit. By the way, the multivark is very easy to clean and does not store any odors in itself.