Security lesson in primary school: topics, abstract
Every parent from the moment that his childenters the first class, begins to feel a sense of anxiety for his safety. The question arises of how to protect your child at a time when he remains alone - without the supervision of adults.
To date, many schools are teaching a lessonSeptember 1 as part of an introductory class hour to remind students of the rules of conduct. This is really important, because the children were under the control of adults during the long summer holidays, and now, when the school year has begun, the students most of the time are responsible for themselves.
Safety lesson in primary school- this is a specially allocated training time, which is necessary for the formation of habits of correct behavior in non-standard life situations in children, in order to preserve their life and health.
First-graders and safety
A security lesson in Grade 1 is one of thethe most important lessons in the life of every first-grader because children, by virtue of their age, do not know how to focus on one particular problem for a long time. They tend to switch attention to the goal of knowing the world, and therefore some yellow leaf fluttering in the air, they will be interested in more than their own safety.
Safety lesson in primary school forFirst graders should always provide for the analysis and recurrence of traffic rules. The child should know how to cross the road correctly in the absence of traffic lights or their breakdown. What are dangerous roads with not too intensive traffic? How to get out of the bus? How should I move on the road in the absence of sidewalks?
It is considered expedient to hold minutessecurity for first-year students. This is a daily short-term training, conducted by a primary school teacher, just before letting the children go home.
Aims and objectives of the security lesson
The main goal of the safety lesson is to protect the child's life in any non-standard situation.
To achieve this goal, it is necessary to correctly solve several paramount tasks.
- Correct organization of protection of child's health, formation of skills and habits of correct behavior at school and abroad.
- Preservation of health in dangerous and extremely life-threatening conditions for the child.
- Bringing up to the schoolchild actual information that can save his life in the event of non-standard dangerous situations.
It is impossible to postpone the solution of these tasks to a longbox, you need to start as early as possible to achieve the intended goal, and therefore, to conduct the first security lesson on September 1 - at the very beginning of the academic year. After all, it is always better to prevent the emergence of a non-standard situation, than then for a long time to understand who is to blame and why it arose.
Types of safety lessons at school
There are many types of security lessons inschool. They can be divided by qualitative characteristics and run under the name "safety lesson". These classes are most often narrowly focused, for example, safety techniques in technology or physical education classes.
The lesson should have a clear structure, sincea short period of time a teacher needs to bring to the child a maximum of useful information, starting with the rules of behavior on the street, handling electrical and gas appliances and ending with the phone numbers of rescue services.
Regardless of the age of the children, a safety lesson should be held in each class before releasing the children for the holidays. This should include issues such as:
- correct behavior of children in domestic conditions,
- the behavior of children on the street, due to changing weather conditions (formation and melting of ice on the river, ice on the roads),
- correct behavior of the child when dealing with strangers.
Who should conduct safety lessons?
Certainly, the class teacher conducts safety lessons of a general nature.
But the lessons devoted to individual areas,such as: safety on the roads, in case of fire, in cases of obtaining various types of injuries, it is necessary to trust the employees of rescue services: firefighters, doctors, policemen.
Required conditionsto correspond to the safety lesson in elementary school is informative, emotional saturation, brightness of examples (taking into account the age category of children), playing around with specific situations involving schoolchildren.
Security lessons nationwide
As part of the various months,related to the formation of safe behavior skills, educational organizations often receive letters of recommendation from higher authorities, in which all schools are called upon to conduct an all-Russian security lesson on one or another relevant topic.
Most often they take place in the form of an eventmass scale. That is, information is delivered to children, their parents and teachers about the need to develop skills and skills to recognize dangerous and harmful factors in the human environment, familiarize themselves with the means of protection from them.
To better influence listeners whenit is advisable to use modern technical equipment, for example, the presence of an interactive whiteboard or multimedia projector will help to display all the important information on the screen. It is carried out with the purpose of involving in a person all types of memory.
A lesson in the WEF for GEF in an elementary school
According to the new GEF, for primary school studentsthe school provides a lesson of the fundamentals of life safety (LOA). In these classes, children are taught the rules of behavior in the event of emergencies and first aid, according to their age category.
In order for lessons to be interesting, and childrencould extract from them a maximum of useful information, they should be conducted systematically. The teacher should be developed a calendar-thematic plan, a summary of the lesson of life safety for each lesson, whether practical or theoretical.
Note to Adults
In order to protect your child in emerging life situations, each parent must follow a number of important rules.
- You can not show your children negative examples of behavior on your part.
- Do not rely only on a security lesson in primary school, it is necessary to remind the child about the rules of behavior on a daily basis.
- Disassemble situations that arise before your very eyes,for example, someone incorrectly crossed the road, or the child was riding a bicycle along the roadway. Try in most cases, so that the child independently draws conclusions about the incorrectness of certain actions.
- Provide access to Internet resources only in thosequantities and blocks that are safe for the child's age. Since the junior schoolchild, by virtue of his age characteristics and the desire for knowledge of the world, can repeat what he sees on the Internet, dangerous tricks for his life.
- Do not allow the use of gas appliances in your absence.
- Try to communicate more often with the child by phone to be well informed about his pastime.