Safety in the office of informatics: basic rules
Safety rules in the officeInformatics is the first thing that every student should be familiar with in the first IT lesson. Admission to work with a computer is possible only after the students carefully study the instructions for its operation and the set of rules, each of which must be remembered and observed. All because if you misuse, a computer can prove to be a rather dangerous invention, capable of inflicting physical damage on a person.
Safety in the office of informatics
Without the teacher's permission, students are strictly forbidden to do the following things:
1. Enter the office and sit at the computer.
2. Touching any part of the computer equipment, because negligent handling of it can bring not only damage to the equipment itself, but also harm to human health.
3. It is also forbidden to run around the room (although the teacher is unlikely to give permission), because around there is fragile and dangerous equipment that requires careful handling, so the idea of turning the computer room into a gym may not be very successful.
4. Work with computers in outer clothing and touch them with wet hands - water can cause a short circuit in the equipment.
5. Interact with your computer with your own virtual media, without checking them before for viruses and other malicious programs.
6. Put on the computer equipment any extraneous things (textbooks, disks, portfolios, telephones, etc.).
In addition, safety in the office of computer science obliges the student to stop working if he suddenly senses the smell of burning emanating from computer equipment.
When working with a computer, each student must observe the following safety rules in the computer science room:
1. Do all that the teacher will say, do not engage in amateur activities and not open extraneous programs (the most popular third-party programs for students include "kerchief" and "paintball").
2. If, while working with a computer, his behavior seemed somewhat unusual (the student felt a strange smell, heard a strange sound or saw something incomprehensible on the monitor), he immediately had to tell his teacher about it, but in no case should he try to solve by himself this problem.
3. When working with a computer it is necessary to treat the equipment with care, it is easy to press the keys of the keyboard, do not hit the mouse on the table and do not touch the surface of the monitor. Do not touch the keyboard or mouse when the computer is off.
4. In spite of the fact that from the first grade all students were taught to get up from their jobs, when a teacher enters the room, the safety precautions in the computer science office exclude this rule.
Before you start working with your computer, allstudents must learn that this is a very fragile, dangerous and expensive item that requires careful treatment. And safety in the computer room will not only prolong the life of this equipment, but also protect students from accidents when dealing with it.