Recipe for pie with plums "Divine": cooking options
Even people who do not like the taste of plums inbaking, tasting a piece of cake, cooked according to one of the recipes below, remain in admiration for his divine taste and aroma. How to bake such delicious pies with plum? Many recipes for delicious baking are presented in our article. Let's consider step-by-step preparation of each of them.
Recipe for pie with plums "Divine": classic cooking
This is a batch with a delicate and crumbly, sand-like, dough, and juicy filling. Thanks to sour cream, it turns out to be incredibly delicious and appetizing.
The recipe for the pie with the "Divine" plums consists in the following step-by-step preparation:
- Dough is mixed on the basis of butter,sugar, sour cream (200 grams), eggs (2 pcs.) and flour (400 g). In it is added a baking powder (2 tsp) and vanillin at will. The dough is kneaded with a spoon and turns soft and sticky. With the help of a spatula it is laid out in a rectangular shape, and low sides are formed.
- On top of the dough laid half of the plums without pits, cut up.
- Preparation is made of sour cream, sugar (190 g) and one egg. By consistency, it should be like thick sour cream. If the pouring is too liquid, then you can add a couple of spoons of flour.
- Dipped plums are poured with cooked mass, after which the cake is sent to the oven for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Cut into batch pieces of baked goods can only be after cooling. A similar pie can be prepared with cherries, apricots or strawberries.
Lush delicious yeast pie with plums
In this cake, the dough is also delicious (gentleand air) and filling (juicy and appetizing). And most importantly, the dough is kneaded without the participation of hands, but fits in the refrigerator. In the cold it is convenient to send it overnight, and in the morning, to breakfast, bake a lush, delicious pie with plums.
Step-by-step preparation of baking is as follows:
- With the aid of the attachment "hook" of the mixer or conventionalA soft dough is mixed with a table spoon with gradual addition of the following ingredients: pressed yeast (15 g), baking powder (1 tablespoon), flour (400 g), sugar or honey (150 g), salt (¼ tsp), milk 250 ml), butter (120 g).
- Directly in the mixing tank, the dough is sent to the refrigerator (pre-covered with a film) for a minimum of 9 hours.
- Plums (about 15 pcs.) Are released from the bones and cut into 4 parts. Then they need to be folded into a small container and covered with cinnamon (1 teaspoon) and sugar (5 teaspoons).
- The dough is distributed in shape (26 cm), and plums are laid out on top (without juice). Now the cake should stand at room temperature for about half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, the juice is poured out on top of the dough, and the form is immediately sent to the oven for 45 minutes.
The pie turns out lush and high (about 6 cm).
Making a quick pie with plums
This pie with plums is prepared literally in an hour,but to taste not inferior even to the most refined baking. For its preparation, a soft oil (100 g) is beaten with sugar (150 g) for about 2 minutes. After that, flour (1.5 items), eggs (2 pieces) and baking powder (1 teaspoon) are added to the cream mass. After mixing, the soft dough is evenly distributed on the bottom of the mold.
For the filling, each sink is divided in half,The bone is removed, after which the fruit is laid out on the dough skinned upwards. Then they are poured with a mixture of juice 1 lemon and sugar (2 tablespoons). A pie with plums, whose delicious recipe is presented here, is prepared for only 40 minutes at 190 degrees. Before serving, it should be cooled.
Recipe for pie with plums "Divine" with curd mass
Another recipe for delicious baking with plums.
The recipe for a cake with plums "Divine" with curd mass is prepared as follows:
- Mix a quick dough on the basis of cold butter, diced (100 g), sugar (50 g), flour (200 g) and 1 egg.
- While the dough "rest" in the refrigerator, in a blenderpreparing the cottage cheese mass. To do this, cottage cheese (250 g), sugar (100 g), sour cream (200 ml), eggs (2 pcs.) And starch (30 g) are beaten to a homogeneous consistency.
- The cake is being formed. To do this, the dough is distributed in a thin layer along the bottom and sides of the mold. On top are laid out halves of plums (300 g), sprinkled with sugar, after which the cake is filled with curd mass.
- Baking is cooked in the oven for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.