Quick baking for tea: cooking recipes
for tea it will be most welcome, if a girlfriend promised to run in soon, and there are no sweets at home. We will consider different options for making such desserts. We hope that you will like them.
recipes for interesting desserts
Let's start with the roll. The process of cooking such baking will take about twenty minutes (no more).
For cooking you will need:
• half a cup of sugar and the same amount of flour;
• two Art. spoon baking powder;
• half a cup of jam (thick);
• 4 eggs;
• powdered sugar to decorate the roll.
Cooking delicious home baking:
1. First mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Using a mixer, beat the eggs, then add the dry ingredients.
3. Grease the baking pan with butter or cover it with special paper.
4. Then pour the resulting batter into it.
5. Next, put the form in a preheated to two hundred degrees oven. The baking process should take seven minutes.
6. After delivering the form from the oven, turn the product over, anoint with jam, roll up. Serve with powdered sugar.
If you are interested in quick pastries for tea, then we suggest you to prepare such a tasty sweet dish. This will require:
• 4 eggs;
• flour (as needed);
• 1 jar of condensed milk;
• ½ tsp. soda;
• powdered sugar (for decoration);
• vegetable oil (for frying).
1. Beat eggs with condensed milk, add soda (quenched with lemon juice).
2. Next, add flour. In the end, it should turn out not sticky, but soft dough.
3. Make balls from it. The resulting product dipped in vegetable oil (well warmed).
4. After the finished donuts are shifted to a colander to stack excess fat.
5. Then the products are sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
What other quick baking for tea will guests like? For example, chocolate chip cookies. A similar delicacy can be seen in stores. But cooked pastries at home are healthier and tastier.
To make such a dessert, you will need:
• 100 grams of butter and the same amount of dark chocolate;
• one and a half glasses of flour.
1. First, soften the butter.
2. Next pound it with sugar.
3Then add the egg, as well as chocolate (grated in advance).
4. Gradually add flour, knead dense dough.
5. Use a cookie cutter or glass to cut the cookies. Put on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in a well preheated oven for fifteen minutes.
This cake is cooked quite simply, but it turns out very tasty and juicy.
For cooking you will need:
• baking powder (two tablespoons will be enough);
• 200 ml of kefir;
• two eggs;
• two mandarins,
• 3 cups flour;
• berries (to taste);
• two faceted glasses of sugar.
Making a cake:
1. Mix all ingredients besides fruit.
2. Pour into the pre-oiled form the resulting mass.
3. Place the fruit on top, cut into pieces.
4. Cook in preheated dvuhodka about half an hour. This will be enough to bake the cake and the fruit. That's all, quick pastries for tea, cooked in the oven, ready.
On the preparation of such cookies, you will spend only 10 minutes. Ready quick pastries for tea will please not only the guest, but also the hostess herself.
To create will require:
• a glass of sugar;
• 100 grams of margarine;
• 5 star carnations;
• sifted flour (2 cups);
• a teaspoon of baking powder and the same amount of cinnamon;
• 2 tsp. Ground ginger root.
We make pastries:
1. First grind a clove in a coffee grinder, add sugar (one tbsp).
2. Then mix the ginger, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
3. In a different container, rub the eggs with sugar and margarine.
4. Next, add the mixture to the flour.
5. After that, replace the dough and roll out thinly (half a centimeter thick).
6. Then cut out the cookie cutters. Bake the items in a preheated oven for about half an hour. Cookies can be decorated with pastry decorations.
Pita with curd cheese
To prepare such original pastries, you will need:
• 600 grams of cottage cheese;
• pita bread;
• honey, sugar, cinnamon (to taste);
• vanilla sugar;
• five tablespoons of sour cream.
Cooking a quick dessert:
1. First make the filling. Mix cottage cheese, honey (for example, one tbsp. L.), Vanilla sugar and cinnamon. Then pour the sour cream and mix.
2. Spread the pita bread on the table.
3. Beat the egg. Then grease them with the entire surface of the pita. Next, lay out the curd filling. Roll the product into a roll.
4. After grease the product with an egg.
5. Place in preheated oven.Cook until the product is browned. Before serving roll is cut into portions.