Privileges for the payment for a major overhaul of a house in Moscow, in the Moscow Region, in Smolensk, in the Kirov region, in the Krasnodar Territory to war veterans and labor veterans
Overhaul program for multi-storey buildingswas launched in Russia in 2015. The address list of houses, which are subject to repair, is formed according to the statements of local deputies. For capital repairs, Muscovites and residents of other cities of the Russian Federation pay for themselves, but there are benefits for paying for a major overhaul of the house. For more information, see below.
The legislative framework
The duty of citizens to pay a contribution for capital repairsand the procedure for depositing funds is fixed in Article 169 of the LC RF. The amounts deposited are accumulated on special purpose accounts. Payers are citizens living in multi-apartment buildings, which are planned for major repairs. Some categories of citizens may be exempt from payment of contributions, while others are subject to benefits for payment for the overhaul of the house.
What is included in the overhaul of the apartment building
The list of works that are included in capital repairs include:
- Walls and facades: repair and insulation of socles, facades, repair of loggias and balconies using noise insulation fillings, restoration of waterproofing, coatings, replacement or repair of fences, arrangement of canopies of balconies and loggias, repair of exterior walls, elevator shafts, fire stairs, repair or replacement of external gutter.
- Cellars and foundations: repair of cellars, sealing the intersection of communications with the foundation of an apartment building.
- Lofts and roofs: repair or installation of a new rafter system, internal gutter elements, parapet gratings, grounding devices and lightning arresters, roofing, treatment of wooden structures against fire, restoration of the temperature regime.
- Stairs: replacement or repair of fences, repair of stairs, staircases.
- Access roads, doors:repair or installation of new entrance doors including the installation of door closers and stops, doors in tambours, staircases, strengthening, repair or partial replacement of the entrance area, stairs before the entrance, replacement, repair or installation of fences for stairs before the entrance (if any), replacement , repair or installation of lighting.
- Heating: replacement or repair of pipelines, risers, heating systems, heating installation with automatic thermostats.
- Ventilation: cleaning of the ventilation system and installation of new ventilation grilles.
- Water supply:replacement of wiring, piping, towel warmers, which belong to the common house systems, installation of individual water meters, replacement of sanitary ware in apartments that are owned by Moscow, installation of a household fire hydrant.
- Drainage, sewage: repair or complete replacement of pipelines, sunbeds to sanitary equipment, reconstruction of the drainage.
- Electrical equipment:replacement or reconstruction of public water distribution equipment, replacement of lighting in common areas, installation of automatic lighting of staircases, inputs, replacement of conventional lamps with energy-saving ones, installation of a protective shutdown for each individual apartment.
- Garbage chutes: replacement or reconstruction of garbage chute elements, installation of a cleaning system, disinfection and washing of the garbage chute.
- Fire safety systems: replacement of cabinets, installation of fire hoses, smoke detectors in common areas.
- Gas supply: replacement of the facade gas pipeline, internal gas equipment, repair of the internal gas supply system.
- Interior finish:restoration of internal finishing of premises in case it was damaged during the laying of water pipes, gas pipelines, cleaning the garbage chute, replacing plumbing fixtures and so on, repairing the common areas (staircases, apartment halls, lift areas).
- Lifts: repair, modernization or replacement of elevators, ensuring the accessibility of lifts for the disabled.
- Accomplishment of the yard (if necessary).
Contributions of tenants for major repairs at home
The amount of contributions is established by Article 156 of the LC of Russia. The amount of payments is determined by the municipality, the total amount is affected by the following factors:
- number of floors in the building;
- type and age of the structure;
- presence of factors complicating the carrying out of repair work;
- for some categories of citizens - benefits for payment for the overhaul of the house.
In Moscow, for example, the value of contributions for overhaulis between 15 and 25 rubles. At the same time, the city government repeatedly stated about the possibility of reducing payments. There are also benefits for paying for the capital repairs of the house to veterans of military operations, labor, large families and other categories of citizens.
The order of payment for repairs
Payment of contributions is made by the owners of residentialpremises in terms established for payments for utilities. If the funds are transferred to the capital repair fund, then the owners receive a separate receipt, which is issued by the local operator.
In which cases are the owners exempt from payment?
Some people are completely exempt from payment,for others, there are benefits for paying for a major repair of a house in the Moscow region, Moscow, other cities and regions of the Russian Federation. For example, the owners of apartments in new buildings that were put into operation after the program of overhauling the housing has come into effect, may not pay contributions for five years.
Also exempt from payments for major repairs at home:
- residents of houses that are recognized as emergency, subject to reconstruction or demolition;
- owners of apartments that will be transferred to state or municipal property;
- tenants, if the item on the obligation to pay for major repairs is not specified in the lease;
- residents of houses in which less than three apartments.
Funds for major repairs can be accrued from the rental of public property, for example, facades for advertising. This issue is usually decided at the general meeting.
Categories of citizens who can receive subsidies
There are privileges on payment for the capital repair of the house:
- veterans of labor;
- to the inhabitants of besieged Leningrad;
- veterans of war;
- widows of veterans;
- large families;
- liquidators of the Chernobyl disaster;
- Persons affected by the effects of radiation during the Chernobyl disaster;
- pensioners over seventy;
- families with a disabled child;
- disabled people;
- victims of political repression.
These categories of persons can contribute not tofull. At the same time, the benefits for paying for a major overhaul of a house in Moscow and the regions may differ. On the benefits in other regions of Russia (for regional programs) we will go further.
The amount of benefits for the payment for the overhaul of the house
The amount of benefits for each category of citizensinstalled separately. Thus, 100% compensation for payment for capital repairs from the state is given to pensioners over eighty years old who live alone and do not work. Half of the amount of contributions is compensated by veterans, servicemen, liquidators of the Chernobyl disaster, nuclear weapons testers, pensioners who have reached the age of seventy and own the apartments or live alone and do not work.
Probably the most numerous category of people,who are entitled to benefits for paying for a major repair of a house in Smolensk, Moscow, the Krasnodar Territory and other subjects of the Russian Federation, these are large families. Compensation for such benefits is 30%. Other benefits, which are not mentioned in the 50% and 100% benefits, also have a 30% discount.
The procedure for granting subsidies for overhaul
Benefits for payment for the overhaul of a house inMoscow for veterans of labor, disabled people, pensioners over seventy, large families and so on are not accrued on purpose, but on application. This means that you need to declare your right to receive compensation from the state. How to do it?
The algorithm is as follows:
- Pay the first payment, because non-payers can not claim any benefits and compensation.
- With a paid receipt and papers,confirming the right to receive benefits for payment for the overhaul of the house, contact the Multifunctional Center (now - My Documents Department) or the Social Security Department. You can also apply for a benefit through the portal of the State Service.
- Within ten days the privilege will be issued and the next payment will come at a discount.
Documents for registration of benefits for contributions for capital repairs
To receive a deduction, you need to confirmbelonging to the category of persons who are entitled to benefits for payment for the overhaul of the house (Kirov region, the Republic of Crimea, Altai Krai - everywhere the package of documents will be the same). To provide for social protection:
- internal passport;
- certificate of income;
- a receipt confirming the payment of public utilities and other contributions;
- a certificate from the management company, showing that there are no debts;
- personal account;
- housing document;
- a document that confirms the ownership of housing;
- an extract from the house book;
- a document that confirms the right to a grant (for example, a certificate of a large family, a certificate of the liquidator of the Chernobyl catastrophe or a participant in military operations).
The document can be submitted personally, via the Internet or by proxy.
Benefits for payment for overhaul in the regions of the Russian Federation
Subsidies in the Russian Federation are accrued to all categoriesprivileges, but there are other groups of people who are entitled to receive compensation for regional programs. For example, benefits for payment for major repairs of the house (Krasnodar Territory, Rostov, Altai, Bashkortostan - the general list of benefits is the same everywhere) can be accrued:
- Honorary donors (in Moscow);
- Persons who received awards for the defense of Moscow (in Moscow).
In Novosibirsk, beneficiaries will pay 3.05 rubles. from each square meter of property, in Nizhny Novgorod - 3.15 rubles., In St. Petersburg - 2 rubles., In Moscow - 7.50 rubles.
Now citizens of Russian cities themselvesare responsible for repairing their own house, but there is an opportunity to get a subsidy. So, a certain discount on payment for capital repairs is given to the unprotected (pensioners, invalids, families with disabled children) or privileged (honorable donors) groups of the population. The size of the benefits is established by the Government, and the registration of the subsidy is carried out by the departments My documents (former MFCs) or social protection. To get compensation, you need to contact the above-mentioned authority with a set of documents, after which the municipal authorities will recalculate the payments. A new receipt will come at a discount.