Omission of the uterus. Exercises can help
Often for a woman as a sentence, a diagnosis is made"Omission of the uterus." Exercises, which are discussed below, will allow, if not to return the perfect women's health, then they will give the chance to live a normal life.
Until now, all have not been establishedthe reason that some women (even those who live a normal sexual life) have this disease. An omission of the uterus is usually called a condition where the ligaments and muscles surrounding the uterus are weakened and perform the role of support, thus leading to its sagging into the vaginal area. Women should not despair if they are informed of the diagnosis of "omission of the uterus". Exercises Kegel and other techniques to strengthen the muscles will bring the status of the uterus back to normal. For a long time, whole gymnastic complexes have been developed that restore the tone of muscles and ligaments of the uterus.
Not only gymnastics at the descent of the uterus allowsnormalize the patient's condition. Some preventive methods, such as reducing excessive body weight, preventing obesity during pregnancy and childbirth, quitting smoking, leading to chronic cough, also help to maintain a healthy woman's health.
Since this disease often developsyears, omission of the uterus, the exercises for which are developed by leading specialists in its field, it is recommended to perform at the initial stages of the disease, when its symptoms can only be established by a gynecologist when examining the patient. In a negligent attitude towards their health, some women can get rid of a chronic disease with pronounced symptoms only with hysterectomy (removal of the uterus). Most of the patients in the initial stages of the disease are helped by the Kegel system - therapeutic gymnastics when the uterus descends.
Getting to the exercises, you need to be stubborn andconsistent in their implementation. A woman should strictly follow all the doctor's instructions, starting to eliminate the uterine omission. Kegel exercises are performed daily. For the day you need to perform at least 200 repetitions. Thus, in a relatively short time, almost all the muscles of the pelvic floor can be significantly strengthened. Treatment with gymnastics can last from two months to a year. The main criterion for the duration of treatment is the condition of the ligaments and muscles of the uterus.
Kegel exercises are performed without any equipment and do not require much space. The main complex is performed in the sitting position.
1. During urination, try to forcefully stop the urine stream, and then resume it again. Such an exercise should be done as often as possible. Also, the contraction of the corresponding muscles can be reproduced simply by sitting (without urinating).
2. The gradual contraction of the muscles, starting from the entrance to the vagina and "rising" upwards, remarkably strengthens the entire muscular system of the corresponding area. When contracting the muscles at each stage, it should be delayed for a few seconds.
3. Tightening of the muscular system of the small pelvis is performed quickly and rhythmically. When doing the exercise, you need to feel the muscles that hold the uterus (in the lower abdomen). Try to pull them up as much as possible.
4. Simulation of labor by labor with some effort and a clear rhythm with regular exercise greatly increases muscle tone.
5. Alternating contraction of the muscles of the vagina and perineum with a total duration of at least 10 seconds with a relaxation of 10 seconds leads not only to their strengthening, but also to the improvement of the woman's sexual life. This procedure is performed daily for at least 5 minutes. A good result is the execution of this exercise and in accelerated mode: reduction - 1 second, relaxation -1 second.
There are many more exercises forstrengthening of the uterus, but even regular gymnastics (pilates, stretching, yoga, aerobics) can strengthen not only the body, but also the muscular system of internal organs. Regular execution of Kegel complex will allow healthy women to maintain their health, and unhealthy to restore it.