Nursing mother: food, allowed and prohibited foods
We all know that the diet of a nursing mother should be as healthy and proper as possible. Your baby is just learning to adapt to the environment, including food. If you do not adhere to the correct diet, then the likelihood of developing problems with digestion, which is manifested by colic, is high. An allergic rash may also occur. This means that if you are a nursing mother, nutrition should be complete, but dietary. How to combine this, consider later.
Set the mode
It all depends on when the child eats. If you are feeding by the hour, then you will not be hard to eat thirty minutes before. During this time the reflex of return of milk works, therefore, the child will receive its necessary volume. Remember that it is desirable to eat fractional - 5-6 times a day.
If you are a nursing mother, food should be varied.
In the case when the woman’s body does not receive any vitamin, it can lead to beriberi. This means that you should not eat the same foods. Forget the period of lactation about mono diets. Even if you calmly endure such restrictions, the child will react to stress.
The first month of baby's life
During this period, it is necessary to limit as much as possible products that may cause intestinal irritation, gases, and allergies. In the first days, even the liquid is taken not in the standard volume, but half as much (about one and a half liters). Cook for yourself vegetable soups, cereals, boiled meat, potatoes, baked vegetables (only some types - carrots, zucchini). After some time, when the baby adapts a little to nutrition, you can begin to introduce new products, but not more than 50-100 g per day. Watch for the child's reaction, and in the event that there are colic or allergies, the product should not be consumed.
If you are a nursing mother, food should not be the same and scarce. Do not be afraid that now you have to forget about delicious food for a long time. On the contrary, you have a chance to start a healthy lifestyle.Proof of this is the information below. What is allowed:
- Various porridges on the water - buckwheat, corn, oat (with caution).
- Boiled or stewed meat without spices, but with salt.
- Dairy products with caution, it is desirable to introduce them a little later.
- Butter - quite a bit.
- Baked apples.
- Vegetable unrefined oils.
- Vegetable soups without beans and cabbage or low-fat broths.
- Coarse baked goods.
- Eggs can be eaten, but with caution.
- Pasta only high quality.
- Hard cheeses.
- Low-fat varieties of fish.
- Galette cookies, crackers, marmalade, candy.
Of course, if you are a nursing mother, food cannot include such foods:
- Chocolate, confectionery.
- Fresh vegetables, fruits, citrus.
- Sauerkraut and fresh cabbage.
- Carbonated drinks, coffee, strong tea.
- Sauces, ketchups, sour cream.
- Any semi-finished products and fast food.
- Products that may contain harmful ingredients: sausages, smoked meats, processed cheese, ice cream, fast food and so on.
Thus, the nutrition of a nursing woman to a greater extent simply excludes those products that contain all sorts of non-natural additives, as well as allergens. By following this diet, you significantly reduce the risk of colic and other problems with the gastrointestinal tract in a child.