Modern public buildings
The image of the city depends not only on the correctplanning residential quarters and their rational development, but also on how public buildings are located in it, how convenient they are, functional and beautiful in appearance. What these buildings represent, how to properly design them, how to use obsolete premises - all this is necessary for architects to know to create truly modern, elegant and at the same time practical facilities for people.
Classification of public buildings
The main function of these facilities is to provideconvenience and comfort to the inhabitants of megacities and small towns, satisfying all needs and needs. Conditionally, they can be divided into functional, commercial and cultural centers. Public buildings are as follows:
- Objects of health, sports and physicaltraining. This is primarily hospitals and special sanatoriums, treatment centers, rest homes, boarding houses. Also in this category include a variety of stadiums for sports games and training centers, sports palaces, etc.
- Scientific and educational centers (schools, kindergartens, universities, research institutes).
- Commercial public buildings and structures. A variety of shops, department stores, covered markets and similar structures.
- Cultural centers: museums, theaters and cinemas, exhibition halls, palaces of culture, etc.
- Hotels and motels, hostels, campsites, etc.
- Transport public buildings - auto and railway stations, airports and river stations.
- Construction organizations, design centers.
- Created to meet financial needs - banks, savings banks, insurance organizations.
The list can be added and extended, this listfar from complete. Such buildings must be designed especially carefully and thought out, because in most cases it is a question of buildings in which the human flow is constantly passing, and the requirements for safety and rational organization of space are extremely high.
Construction of modern public buildings - the most daring and interesting ideas
First of all, it is necessary to strictly adhere torecommendations on which public buildings are built - SniP (building codes and rules) for them are developed by specialists. They are fairly rigid and limited, so we are used to their standard architectural solutions and simple appearance.
But modern technologies do not stand still, and inthe field of construction and architecture is actively developing new interesting projects, not only functional, but also unusual and impressive. Considering that it is necessary to comply with norms and rules very strictly, such creativity borders on genius. The architects of this century are truly talented masters of their craft.
The most popular and original projects, according towhich build modern public buildings, include unusual architectural forms, a creative solution to the interior space, as well as environmental friendliness and security. "Green" houses, semi-circular stadiums, crazy forms of theaters and museums - the image of cities is changing more and more, admiring and surprising their inhabitants.