"Megafon": where to complain about the quality of communication or the Internet?
The services of mobile operators are used by millionsinhabitants of our country. Despite the development of technologies, not all providers can boast of stable work and undoubted quality. At the same time, it is possible to receive a service not corresponding to the declared requirements not only from small organizations that are just beginning their activity as mobile operators, but also from well-known giants.
One of them is Megafon. Where to complain if the money is paid by the subscriber in a timely manner, and the quality of communication or the Internet is significantly lame?
The main reasons for dissatisfaction with Megafon subscribers
Among the reasons that can lead to even the most conscientious and balanced client, we can distinguish:
- problems with communication (partial or complete absence, poor connection quality, insufficient audibility of the interlocutor and the circumstances that result from it);
- regular receipt of messages that can be attributed to spam (advertising and proposals for the acquisition of any goods or services);
- improper write-offs of funds from the subscriber's account (including services or options that have been forcibly connected to him by the company);
- poor-quality Internet access (speed not corresponding to the claimed, no connection, periodic disruptions in work, etc.).
The presence of one of the above problems can cause a question for Megafon subscribers: where to complain for its elimination? Below we will try to understand how to proceed in each of these situations.
Where to complain about the Megafon connection?
If there are problems with the implementation orby accepting calls, the inability to send instant messages (SMS) should first of all contact the Call-center (remote customer service). You can do this in several ways: by phone (the contact number of technical support is located on the official portal of the organization), by e-mail. When referring to specialists, it is necessary to inform that difficulties have arisen with communication, and give a detailed description of the situation (in which place were observed interruptions, approximate time, one-time, or a certain period of time, etc.).
If you provide a response to a customerservice at the time of the call will not be able, then it makes sense to compose a request for checking the integrity of the equipment. Similarly, you need to enter if there is a question about where to complain about "Megaphone-Internet". Poor connection quality, speed that does not meet the conditions of the tariff plan or the connected option, inability to connect and other similar difficulties should initially be addressed to the customer support service.
Where to complain about the quality of Megafon and the provision of Internet services?
If support specialists failedcorrectly answer the subscriber's question or solve his problem even after drawing up the application, it makes sense to go to the company's office to register a written complaint. It is better to prepare the application in advance in two copies, indicating the reasons for the appeal and other circumstances that may be relevant to the case.
Do not dilute the written complaint descriptiontheir emotions, we should confine ourselves to bringing the necessary facts. One copy of the application should be given to the employees of the office, and the second - leave to yourself, asking the specialist to make a note on it on acceptance of the complaint (including the date of adoption, signature and position of the person in charge). The time for consideration of such an application can be up to 60 days.
Appeal to higher authorities
What if there was no solution to the problem from Megafon? Where to complain if the previously described methods did not work? The options that a client can address are several:
- Roskomnadzor. Being the controlling body for all mobile operators, this agency is able to force the organization to carry out its activities in accordance with the rules and the agreement concluded with the user.
- FAS. Submit a complaint to this service is possible only if the client's problem is related to the regular receipt of spam emails from ten-digit numbers.
- Rospotrebnadzor. The service of cellular communication turns out to the consumer, which means that in case of violation of the client's rights this agency can stand on its side and exert the necessary influence on the mobile operator.
- The judicial instance. The filing of a claim against a cellular operator is only meaningful if the problem can not be solved in any other way.
Illegal cash write-offs
Where can I complain about "Megaphone" in caserealization of illegal write-offs from the subscriber's account? Let's understand. Under illegal debits from an account means money withdrawn for services that the client did not connect. In order to find out why the balance is reducing, you should use the drill-down service.
When suspicious write-offs are detectedit is necessary, as in the case of communication problems, to contact Megafon specialists (customer service or office) and, if necessary, write a complaint in which to reflect all the circumstances and possible requirements (for example, disconnection of services / packages, return of funds to the account). Consideration of the complaint made by the subscriber can be carried out during 60 days. If the official response from the company "Megafon" does not suit the client, then this may be the reason for applying to higher authorities to protect their interests.
In the work of any mobile operator, periodicallythere can be difficulties (in the provision of communication services, mobile Internet, etc.), including in the company "Megafon." Where to complain when there are unlawful write-offs and other difficulties, depends on the characteristics of each case. Initially, it is recommended to try to solve the problem directly with the specialists of the Megafon organization. If this measure does not bring the desired result, you should resort to the help of other departments.