Meat grinder Braun 1300: description, features and opinions of users
The meat grinder Braun 1300 is a perfect apparatus forshredding products. With its help you can turn vegetables, fish, meat and even bread into a practically homogeneous mass in a matter of seconds. In shopping pavilions of specialized shops, buyers are offered several options of electrical equipment from this series. To make your choice in favor of one of them, you need to get acquainted with each model.
According to experts, the meat grinder Braun 1300 -A good option for everyday use in everyday life. It can not be called a superpower electric appliance. But, as a rule, this is not required for cooking. The maximum power of such a device is 1300 watts. This is enough to prepare a half kilogram of minced meat in one minute. The meat grinder Braun 1300 is developed by the designers of the German company of the same name, which is considered one of the leaders in the production of electrical household goods.
The unit consists of the following main parts:
- Plastic case, equipped with special rubberized legs, which firmly hold it on the surface of the table.
- A metal branch pipe. Inside it there is a feeding auger, which is driven by an electric motor located in the body.
- The feeding tray from which the product enters the moving shaft, with the pusher.
- Cutting elements and three nozzles in the form of gratings with round holes of a certain diameter are fixed from the outer part of the bushing to achieve a predetermined degree of crushing of the product.
The meat grinder Braun 1300 is quite simple intreatment. To work with it, you do not need to undergo any special training. It is enough to carefully study the instructions and follow all the safety tips. By the way, this device is equipped with a special protection from engine overheating. The manufacturer has provided it for prevention of breakage as a result of long continuous work.
Some buyers mistakenly believe thatThe Braun Plus 1300 mincer is a fundamentally new model. In fact, it is no different from the previous version. It also has a rated power of 800 watts. This is enough for intensive work. But in a peak situation, for example, when the engine is blocked, the maximum power can reach 1300 watts. At a weight of 3.8 kilograms, the device retained the same overall dimensions (14 x 26 x 33 centimeters). It is compact enough and does not take up much space. In this model, there are also 3 disk nozzles with a hole diameter of 3; 4.5; 8.2 millimeters. With their help you can make, for example, minced meat for cutlets or a smaller mixture for sweats. At the same time, the capacity of the unit remains the same. This is understandable. After all, in addition to power, the cutting elements remained the same.
In both cases, the same knives have a thickness of 4.9 millimeters, the inner and outer diameters of which are respectively 10 and 47.8 millimeters.
To evaluate a particular product, it is not enough just to know its characteristics. The most complete impression about him can be obtained by hearing the opinion of those who have already checked such units in practice.
Many of them believe that, for example, the Braun Power Plus 1300 meat grinder with all its power and ergonomics has a number of significant drawbacks:
- During operation, the device produces a lot of noise. Even some vacuum cleaners sometimes work quieter.
- Unlike other models of this manufacturer, it does not have a reverse and a speed regulator.
- There are no additional attachments (graters, shredding, for sausages). Probably, that's why there is no special compartment for their storage.
- Despite self-sharpening knives fromstainless steel, meat can be rotated in one place. Because of the lack of reverse, it is extremely difficult to fix this situation. We have to disassemble the machine and clean the auger.
- Plastic gears, which break at large overloads.
Nevertheless, this model, according to statistics, enjoys a good demand. In any case, it is better than long-forgotten hand assemblies.
Accessories for meat grinders
Anyone who still decided to make a purchase shouldBe aware that the Braun 1300 is a meat grinder, parts for which are difficult to find. In such cases it is better not to experiment, but in case of any breakdown, immediately contact the service center. There for it there is all necessary.
True, these details are sometimes quite expensive. Therefore, some owners prefer to use for repair all kinds of analogs. But after that no one can guarantee the quality of the device as a whole. It should be understood that in comparison with the cost of the meat grinder, the price of each part is, in principle, insignificant.The cost of the spare parts for Braun 1300
|№ п / п||Name||The cost in rubles|
|6||Metal housing assembly (branch pipe, auger, grille, nut)||4390|
This table is the best illustration of the need for repair by qualified specialists.