Maryin root: medicinal properties, photo
Marin root (another name - evading peony) is very often used in alternative medicine for the treatment of many diseases. It should be noted that it is listed in the Red Book. Tincture of the root of the root perfectly helps get rid of the symptoms of various diseases, improves mood and relieves depression.
Marin root: photo, short description of the plant
Peony evader is a member of the Cyan family. Its root sometimes differs simply stunning weight - reaches a mass of almost 6 kg. Marin root grows in the form of a bush of relatively small height (maximum 100 cm). Its leaves are rather large, petiolate. The plant blooms in June, pale pink, purple-pink or crimson-red.
Peony evading mainly grows in Altai, in Eastern and Western Siberia, in Eastern Kazakhstan (in a mountain-wooded area), in the western part of Yakutia.
Useful composition of the plant:
- essential oils;
- benzoic and salicylic organic acids;
- aromatic compounds;
- trace elements (chromium and strontium);
- vitamins C and D.
Scientists have proven phytoncidal activity of peony.
Marin root: medicinal properties
Peony deviating in official medicine is used as an agent that perfectly fights a lack of appetite, improves digestion, and helps normalize the acidity of juice in the stomach. It should be noted that this plant has an analgesic effect. For this you need to use regularly extracts from the root on the basis of alcohol. The effect is manifested within two months after application.
There is a whole list of diseases for which marin root is used. Its medicinal properties are applied when there are problems with the gastrointestinal tract, it is necessary to restore or normalize the metabolism, relieve emotional stress, balance the nervous system, eliminate obsessive states.
Also, the tincture of the plant improves mood. Scientists note its effect on the production of endorphins - the hormones of happiness.
Indications for use of the plant
Marin root is used to treat the following diseases:
- women's diseases (myoma, erosion, uterine bleeding, menopause, infertility, cyst, uterine cancer);
- headaches (as a result of concussion, cerebral blood supply disorders);
- oncological diseases;
- problems with the heart and the whole cardiovascular system, stroke;
- disruption of the digestive process;
- neurosis and shakiness of the nervous system (phobic states, insomnia, anxiety);
- liver disease;
- traumatic encephalopathy.
Peony evaders are called an excellent sedative, analgesic and antimicrobial agent.
Treatment of alcoholism with the help of root root
This plant, due to its chemical and vitamin composition, helps to get rid of craving for alcoholic beverages. At home, martin root from alcoholism is used as follows: it is necessary to prepare a teaspoon of raw materials (dry rhizome) and two cups of boiling water (about 0.4 l). Boil such a mixture preferably within five minutes. After heat treatment, decant the broth and add boiled water to bring it to its original volume.It is recommended to take this remedy before meals in 100 ml (maximum three times a day).
Peony evading has the following effect on a person suffering from alcohol dependence:
- calms the nerves;
- restores metabolic processes;
- gradually reduces craving for beer and liquor;
- increases appetite;
- normalizes sleep;
- promotes healing of the body, improving immunity;
- eliminates headaches and alleviates the symptoms of the so-called hangover.
Peony dodging during menopause
Climax in women provokes the emergence of various problems. First of all, irritability increases. Also unreasonably there is a discontent, nervous and depressive states. This is the result of the restructuring of the female body.
At the same time, headaches are becoming more frequent, and tides are troubling.
Peony tincture with menopause is applied according to the following recommendation: 60 drops per day (three times in equal amounts before meals).
This tool very soon normalizes the nervous system, eliminates headaches, depressive symptoms (tearfulness, irritability, vulnerability, bad mood).
Recipes tinctures based on the root of the root
The most popular method of treatment with the help of this plant is the use of means in such a form as decoction or tincture. Marin root for this is prepared as follows (depending on the symptoms of the disease):
- For the treatment of diseases of the digestive system (duodenal ulcer and stomach, diarrhea): pour a teaspoon of dry rhizomes of peony with two cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour. Doses: 1 tsp. every 8 hours.
- For the treatment of female diseases (infertility and menstrual disorders) and some problems of male health: add half a liter of boiled water to a tablespoon of dry root, leave for about 24 hours. Doses: a maximum of 75 ml of this infusion per day (three times a day) for three months.
- For headache: 50 gr. dry rhizomes pour half a liter of alcohol. Insist 14 days, then strain. This infusion is recommended to take 10 grams. three to five times a day, a quarter of an hour before meals.
Evading peony: raw material harvesting
In alternative medicine, all parts of the plant are used for medicinal purposes. It is recommended to cut the above-ground part during its flowering.Rhizome harvest in the autumn months, after the ripening of seeds.
Roots can be removed partially, without digging out a whole bush. To do this, you need to dig up the plant, wash off the ground with water from its roots and cut a piece (maximum one third of the whole rhizome). Places of cuts should be covered with a tree corner, then covered with a ditch with earth.
For the preparation of therapeutic raw materials suitable plant, which is grown for about three years or more.
The root is washed and cut into pieces. It is desirable to carry out drying in the open air. But if this option is not possible to implement, use for this purpose special dryers.
Such raw materials have a long shelf life (3 years.) It has a sweet-hot taste and a peculiar smell.
Contraindications to the use of root root
Although the plant has many medicinal characteristics, there is still a category of patients who are not suitable for marin root. Its use for therapeutic purposes is not recommended for people with the following features of the body:
- women during pregnancy (acts abortive);
- children under the age of 12;
- with individual intolerance to the body.
Be careful with patients with gastritis (it contributes to an increase in acidity), people with low blood pressure.
Marin root is a plant with remarkable healing characteristics. But all the same it should be remembered that the evading peony is first and foremost a poisonous remedy. Therefore, to abuse it and independently determine the dose categorically not recommended. Only an experienced doctor can prescribe the correct course of treatment, taking into account all the individual characteristics of the patient's body for maximum positive effect.