Management of the organization: specificity of activities
Management of an organization is management. In the last 10 years, the profession of a manager - a person who manages an organization whose powers are more limited than that of an entrepreneur - has become in demand on the Russian labor market. Nevertheless, their tasks coincide: to organize the work of employees so that it becomes effective and contributes to the development of the company.
The role of management in the organization
The manager's job is to manage the organization or enterprise. In this regard, we can identify a number of types of work that most managers face:
- To achieve economic prosperity of the company, the manager interacts with other people: subordinates and clients.
- The manager is subordinate to higher officials and serves the purposes of the organization.
- To competently manage the enterprise, this specialist is engaged in the study and analysis of demand and supply in the market.
- Activity planning is another important component of management.
- The manager organizes and supports communication between employees, institutions and other organizations.
- Also, this specialist is looking for resources to achieve the main objectives of the enterprise.
- One of the main tasks of the manager is the development of a business plan and the distribution of labor for its implementation.
- Also, managers often face the need to present the product and conduct negotiations with customers.
Thus, the activities of the manager are primarily aimed at the organization and control of the labor process.
Management of the organization: specialty and necessary skills
So, we found out that any enterprise needs a manager. Today, higher education institutions offer applicants training in the specialty "manager", which allows them to learn management skills.
To the actions of this specialist led to the prosperity of the organization, he needs to have such skills:
- Good organizational skills.
- Communicative adequacy (the ability to communicate with people).
- Developed self-control and self-organization.
- Developed analytical thinking.
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts in a short time.
- Ability to achieve goals.
These are not specific skills, but without thesethe person can not be a good manager. In addition, special knowledge is needed in the industry in which the manager works: from him, thorough knowledge of not only the supply and demand market, but also the technologies used is required.
Management of the organization: qualities that interfere with the manager
There are also a number of personal qualities, the presence of which will not allow a person to successfully realize himself as a manager:
- Lack of self-control, indiscipline.
- Passive behavior.
- Fear of decision-making.
Management of the organization: specializations
There are a number of specializations that differamong themselves the field of activity of the company. So, the hotel, tourist, state and restaurant management is common. In some schools managers are trained with a general specialization, while in others - during training special attention is paid to any one specialization. So, for example, the organization of work in a public institution is significantly different from the management of the restaurant business and, accordingly, requires other knowledge.
Management of the organization and possible places of work
In order to expand the specialization of management in more detail, we will consider where the manager can realize himself:
- Industrial enterprises.
- Trading companies.
- Building firms.
- Transport institutions (organization of transportation, delivery, etc.).
- Medical industry (pharmaceutical companies).
- Restaurant and hotel business.
- Tourist firms.
- Advertising agencies.
- Government agencies.
Thus, management is very important in the enterprise, since without good management even the most skilled employees can not effectively realize their skills.