Magnificent "African flowers" crochet (master class knitting gift bed)
Many experienced craftsmen say that they like to knit "African flowers" crochet.These are not literal flowers. The so-called details that you can use to create almost any complex or not very complicated thing. These motifs are a kind of mosaic fragments from which the magnificent finished products are assembled. The article will help you learn how to knit an "African flower" by crocheting. Schemes of the sequence of work are presented clearly in the photographs. Tie the needle bed using this adorable pattern.
"African flower" crochet (master class on making a needle bed)
It has long been noted that if you create some kind ofconcrete thing, the work on mastering new technology becomes more fruitful. Skills are absorbed more quickly, and besides there is no feeling of a gift spent for tying away a sample of time. We suggest you learn how to make a very nice bed, which you can easily finish in just one evening, without even looking up from watching your favorite TV series. In addition, along the way, you can understand the basic principles of how to knit "African flowers" crochet, and in the future will be able to decorate these exotic motifs of their work.
- Prepare a hook of 3.5 mm and the remains of multi-colored yarn.
- You will also need a soft material for the filling of the bed.
How to knit the central element?
• Start with 4 air loops, which are connected in a ring.
• Tie them in double stitches with a crochet (12 sticks).
• In another color, apply 3 air loops and start to tie 6 elements, each of which has 3 columns with a triple top.• Next row - knit another yarn againhue. We start with 3 air loops. It is necessary to tie up 6 elements consisting of 6 columns with a triple top. The number 6 is the basis of the scheme by which "African flowers" are formed.• Hook the motif around the edge with a hook, using a string of contrasting color. Columns without a crochet alternate as shown in the photo. The motive is more like a flower.
• Now turn to knitting the body itselfbeds. To do this, we tie one row with columns with a crochet. And then in each new row, several loops should be tied together, so that the form of knitting resembles a cylinder.
• After severalcentimeters of the side walls of the needle bed, continue to knit the bottom. To do this, divide the loops into 8 parts and reduce in each row their number, tying together 2 loops in the group.
• Before completing work on the bedinternal cavity with cotton wool, pieces of foam rubber, or other soft material. This will give her a beautiful shape, making the "African flowers" crochet even more expressive.
• The last stage of work: bring to naught all the loops and fix the end of the thread.
Such a sweet thing can be given to friends or used in your home.