Klafuti with cherry. Step by step recipe
During the harvest season, dishes from fresh berries, fruits and vegetables are particularly relevant. We offer you to cook klafuti with this dish does not exceed 160 kilocalories per 100 grams, so each housewife can afford to eat them. The dessert turns out gentle, magnificent and fragrant and by all means will be pleasant to all members of your family. Below are a variety of recipes for this dish.
Description of the dish
Klafuti is a French dessert that combines the features of a pie and a casserole. Fruits in a liquid pancake-like sweet egg dough are placed in a baking dish and cooked in an oven over medium heat. The classic version is considered claifouti with cherries. And the berry should be fresh and with bones. However, today canned fruits are increasingly used in cooking. Now there is a pear, apple, peach clafuti, but some traditions still remain - all fruits are cut into pieces the size of a cherry.
Klafuti with a classic cherry.Ingredients
For the preparation of this dish will need only those products that are available to any hostess:
- sugar - 125 grams;
- flour - 60 grams;
- cream (fat content of 10-12%) - 300 grams (or 200 grams of milk + 100 grams of fat cream, or 300 grams of milk + 30 grams of butter);
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- yolk - 3 pieces;
- vanilla - half of one pod;
- cherry tincture or kirsha - 3 spoons (table);
- cherry (can be pitted) - 400-450 grams;
- flour, sugar, butter - by eye (for sprinkling the mold).
As he sees, in this recipe there is a slight digression from the generally accepted version - cherries are added to the seedless pie. Agree that this dessert is much nicer.
- First of all, the berry must be stoned, folded into a colander placed above the bowl, and pour over the tincture or cirsha.
- Next, you should combine the flour and sugar in one bowl and gradually mix eggs, cream and egg yolks into them. You should have a thin batter, which needs to be flavored with half a vanilla pod. After that, it should be left in a cold place for a couple of hours or until the morning.
- Now the heat-resistant form must be oiled, sprinkled with a mixture of flour and sugar and also put in the refrigerator.
- Immediately before baking, you should heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Then in the dough you need to add cherry juice from a bowl and mix it well to lift it from the bottom.
- After that, in the form you need to pour a layer of dough thick in the finger and put it in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Next, the next dessert should be removed from the oven, evenly distribute cherries over it and pour the residues of liquid dough.
- After that, the form must be returned to the oven and bake its contents for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Then the fire should be reduced to 180 degrees and prepare the dish for another 35-40 minutes, until the edges of the dessert become luxuriant, and the tip of the knife stuck in the center of the baking remains clean.
- Now our cherry claufi pie needs to be cooled on a wire rack and served warm or completely cooled.
Cherryfoo with cherry and chocolate. Ingredients
Chocolate dessert spoil impossible. That is why we offer you a recipe for making chocolate clafouty with cherries. To do this, stock up on the following products:
- flour - 80 grams;
- lime (lemon) peel - a piece;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- cocoa powder - 50 grams;
- milk - 300 milliliters;
- Cherry (canned or frozen, seedless) - 1 cup;
- sugar - 120 grams.
- For starters, lemon and lime zest must be grated.
- Next, in a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa and zest.
- After that, you need to add eggs to the mixture, pour in milk and mix everything well with a mixer. It should make batter like pancakes.
- Then heat-resistant form must be oiled and put on the bottom of the cherry without syrup.
- Now you should carefully pour the dough on the berry. The fruits will immediately float up, but this is exactly the effect we achieved.
- Next, the form must be placed in the oven and leave the future dessert baked at 180 degrees for 50 minutes. You can check the readiness of the dish using a wooden toothpick - after placing it in the pastry, it should remain completely dry.
- After that, chocolate clafouti with cherries is considered ready. It can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and served.
Cherry clafouty in the crock-pot. Ingredients
Nowadays, modern kitchen appliances are actively used in the kitchen. One of them is a multicooker.Desserts in it are surprisingly lush, juicy and tasty. In order to cook clafoutis with a cherry in a slow cooker, the following products are needed.
Ingredients for the filling:
- cherry - 3 glasses;
- sugar - 1 spoon (table).
Ingredients for the dough:
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- salt - one pinch;
- milk - 200 milliliters (1 cup);
- flour - 100 grams (1 cup);
- butter, breadcrumbs or semolina (for powder form) - by eye.
- First you need to prepare the filling. To do this, you need to wash the berries, extract the stones from them, pour the fruits with sugar and put aside for some time, so that they give juice.
- Then knead the dough. In a separate bowl, you must mix the eggs with sugar, carefully pour a glass of milk into them and continue to beat, gradually pouring flour into the future dough. The mass will come out very liquid, but you should not panic - just such it should be.
- After that, the bowl of the multicooker should be oiled and sprinkled with breadcrumbs or semolina.
- Next, place the cherry on the bottom of the container, pour it with dough and put the dessert baked in the “cupcake” mode for 80 minutes.
- Then the cake should be allowed to cool, remove it from the bowl with a double steamer, cover the top with a dish and gently turn it over.
Klafuti with cherry ready! You can enjoy a pleasant tea with friends or home.
It should be noted that the cooking time is indicated for the DEX DMC-55 multicooker with a bowl capacity of 5 liters and a capacity of 860 watts. In order to determine the baking time on your device, consult the instructions.
Clafuti with cherry and vanilla. Ingredients
In this recipe, in fact, there is nothing special. Is that in the dough is proposed, along with milk, add more and sour cream. However, as practice shows, much depends on these ingredients: a pie can acquire a new, interesting taste, and a slightly different texture.
- cherry - 500 grams;
- flour - 125 grams;
- sugar - 250 grams;
- egg - 5 pieces;
- sour cream - 350 milliliters;
- milk - 1 cup;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- vanillin - one pinch;
- salt - one pinch.
First of all, washed cherries should be laid on the bottom of a baking dish, sprinkled with sugar (50 grams) and set aside for half an hour. Bones from the berries can not be removed.Some chefs consider them an important part of the dish.
Next, you need to sift the flour and mix it with salt, vanilla, zest of one lemon and the remaining sugar. After that, the resulting mass must be stirred, make a recess in it, in order to pour into it the pre-beaten eggs.
Now you need to stir until complete homogeneity mass, first with eggs, then with sour cream and, finally, with milk.
- Then you should pour the berries with dough and put the future dessert in the oven at 180 degrees for thirty-five to forty minutes. The readiness of the dish can be checked by puncturing a toothpick, or by appearance - the cake should be made lush and browned.
Vanilla clafouti with cherry ready! It is equally good in both hot and cold.
Cooking a new dessert is an exciting lesson for any housewife, because the output should be a dish that none of your home has yet tried. It is always interesting what the verdict of these exacting gourmets will be. Creating clafouts with cherries and cocoa, as well as vanilla, chocolate and other ingredients, you can always be sure of the final result.This dish will surely please all your friends, relatives and acquaintances. Bon Appetit!