How to use a pregnancy test?
The easiest way to determine if a woman is in a position is to use a special pregnancy test, which can be easily purchased at any pharmacy. To get a reliable result, you must correctly use the test.
Using express strips
The most popular and cheap is the strip test. It includes a small express strip, to which a moisture-absorbing bag is attached. Use this test as follows:
- Collect urine in sterile dishes.
- Deploy the strip test and test it for suitability: moisten the first strip that is present on it with urine - it should become colored.
- If the rapid test is all right, lower it into the container with the urine to the mark indicated on it for 20 seconds.
- Remove the strip and leave it for 5-10 minutes, as it is necessary that the urine is completely absorbed into it.
- Pay attention to how many strips on the test changed color: if only the control, then it means that you are not pregnant.If there are two colored stripes on it, even if one of them has a weak color, you can most likely say that you are pregnant.
Using tablet test
Using the tablet test for pregnancy is quite simple, while it is highly reliable, therefore it is very popular among women. It is sold in a kit, which includes a test, a pipette and instructions. The process of using it consists of the following steps:
- Collect urine in a clean container.
- Open the kit and pull out the pipette.
- Pipette a small amount of urine.
- Remove the tester from the kit - it will be in the form of a plastic box with two windows where you need to drop urine from the pipette.
- Wait for about 5 minutes, and then see how many stripes are stained on the dough. If only one, then you are not pregnant, if two, it means that you are in position.
Use jet test
To use the inkjet pregnancy test is very convenient. In addition, it shows the result in just a minute. Its kit includes instruction and inkjet test. It is necessary to use them as follows
- Expand the box with the dough.
- Direct its end under a stream of urine.
- Wait 60 seconds, and then pay attention to how many stripes are painted in a bright shade: two are talking about the presence of pregnancy, and one about its absence.
Using electronic test
The most accurate result is an electronic test. He reveals pregnancy even at the earliest time. Its kit usually includes 10 interchangeable strips, which allows it to be used repeatedly. Use them as follows:
- Remove the electronic tester from the package and substitute its end under a stream of urine.
- Wait a few minutes, and then pay attention to the instrument panel: if there is a “+” sign or the word “pregnant” on it, it means that you are pregnant. Otherwise, you will see on the screen "-" or "not pregnant".
How to get an accurate result?
In order to ensure the most accurate results when using home tests, the following rules should be observed:
- Use only fresh urine, which is best collected in the morning.
- Follow clearly the instructions included with the dough package.
- Wait for the first days of the delay.
Please note that in some cases a pregnancy test may show an inaccurate result. This may occur for the following reasons:
- administration of hCG medications intended for the treatment of infertility;
- a recent abortion;
- chorionepithelioma of the uterus;
- poor quality test.