How to update Adobe Flash Player in Opera: instructions and recommendations
Every modern user should know in the "Opera". The fact is that all PC users work with this utility. Without it, using the browser is almost impossible. Timely software update helps maintain software uptime. Fortunately, implementing the idea is not difficult. And even a novice user can update Flash Player. But how to do that? What you need to remember?
How to update Adobe Flash Player in Opera? First of all, find out which utility is being discussed. Maybe the user will be able to do without it?
Is complete. But only full-fledged work with the browser and the Internet can not wait. Adobe Flash Player is a module for connecting graphic and media files. Without this plug-in, the Internet browser will not play music and video, and images will not display correctly. Playing mini-games won't work either.
Accordingly, Flash Player is extremely important.And it has to be updated from time to time. But how exactly to do it?
Ways to upgrade
Wondering how to update the Adobe Flash Player in Opera, the user should understand that the task at hand has several solutions. And he himself can choose the appropriate option.
Today there are the following types of updates:
- by reinstalling the application.
In fact, everything is much simpler than it seems initially. And there will be no trouble reinstalling the plug-in under study. Especially if you follow the small instructions. All of them will be presented below.
Let's start by checking the version of "Flash Player". After all, it is not always necessary to think about updating the content. Sometimes the user may not even suspect that his last software build has been initialized.
Before updating Adobe Flash Player in Opera browser, you need to:
- Open the corresponding web browser.
- Go to helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
- Click on the "Check Now" button.
Information about the current Flash Player version will appear on the screen. If the software build is out of date, the user will see a message that the content needs to be updated. Below we describe how to do it.
To update Adobe Flash Player in Opera (Windows 7 or another OS is not so important), you can use the automatic update. It is usually enabled by default.
When a new version of Flash Player comes out, a message is displayed to the user when connected to the Internet. To automatically replace the plugin with a new one, you will need:
- Agree to update the content.
- Click on the "I agree" button.
- Click "Next".
- After the download is completed and initialized, click Finish.
That's all. After these steps, you can simply start the browser and work as usual. Only often, users refuse to automatically update, postponing the operation for a later date. What then?
Manual Update Mode
Then all the actions will have to be done manually. How to update Adobe Flash Player in Opera? There is a non-standard approach to solving the problem. It's about updating the browser. The module under study will also be replaced with it.
The guide is as follows:
- Open the "Opera".
- Click on the browser image in the upper left corner.
- Select the line "About the program".
- Agree to update.
- Wait for the operation to complete.
If the user has the latest version of the Internet browser installed, this way of updating the Adobe Flash Player plugin for Opera will not work. You will have to completely reinstall the utility being studied. Even a preschooler can do it. The main thing is to have an internet connection. You can't do without it!
This technique is used in practice most often. Especially if the person refused to automatically update the software in the browser.
Usually, the idea does not cause any difficulties. How to update Adobe Flash Player in Opera?
The instruction is as follows:
- Go to "Start" - "Control Panel".
- Visit "Uninstall a program".
- Highlight "Adobe Player".
- Click on "Delete".
- Confirm the procedure.
- Open the Adobe Flash Player site.
- Click on the "Install Now" button.
- Select the desired OS.
- Mark additional content that will be initialized with the module under study. You can skip this step.
- Wait for the installation wizard to complete loading.
- Run the downloaded exe file.
- Close browser "Opera". We'll have to abandon the use of any Internet browsers during the initialization of the Flash Player.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Now I understand how to update the Adobe Flash Player in the "Opera". This technique is suitable for installing the plug-in in any browser network. It only remains to turn on the module, if this does not happen automatically.
About the inclusion
This can be done in several ways. The first option is to open any video and click on the "Enable Flash Player" hyperlink. This is not the best solution.
It is recommended to enable the module through the Internet browser settings. For example, in our case, the guide will look like this:
- Launch Opera.
- Press Alt + P.
- Click on the line "Settings".
- Go to "Sites" - "Plugins".
- Click on the words "Manage individual plugins".
- Find Adobe Flash Player.
- Click on the "Enable" button in the corresponding block.