How to treat mastopathy?
According to statistics, about 80% of women have a medical gynecologist's record in their medical record with a diagnosis of breast mastopathy (benign breast tissue change).
This disease has been known for more than 100 years and is successfully treated by various methods, depending on the form and course of the disease. So, if you, too, are faced with such a disease, do not panic ahead of time, but you should not underestimate the danger of mastopathy. Indeed, in the early stages, it is quite successfully treated with the help of drugs and hormones. In the case of cystic formations, surgical intervention is possible.
If we ignore the symptoms of the disease and do not treat it, then the seals and nodules of the glandular tissue may well begin to develop in a cancerous manner.
Treatment of mastopathy
How to treat mastopathy? The fact is that this disease does not arise by itself. There are several reasons for the appearance of benign nodes and tumors in the breast, and they are primarily associated with the lifestyle of a woman.
Constant stress, gynecological diseases, diet, chronic diseases - all this can serve as an impetus for the development of mastopathy.
Depending on the nature of the breast lumps, mastopathy may be:
- Fibrous - mastopathy with a predominance of the fibrous component. In the glands, you can feel areas of diffuse compaction.
- Cystic - mastopathy with a predominance of the cystic component. A number of formations similar to nodules and well bounded from the surrounding breast tissue are palpable in the chest.
- Mixed form of mastopathy, it is also called fibrocystic mastopathy.
Most often, against the background of hormonal imbalances in the body of a woman and chronic diseases of the organs associated with metabolism, the development of mixed-type mastopathy is observed.
Therefore, to the question of how to treat fibrous mastopathy, or how to treat cystic mastopathy, any doctor will answer you that you first need to diagnose and eliminate the cause of its occurrence.
If you have a metabolic disorder, then sometimes it is enough to simply adjust your diet, or prescribe a course of vitamins to stop the course of the disease.
How to treat fibrocystic mastopathy
- Diet. If you refuse coffee, tea, cocoa and chocolate (they contain methylxanthines, which affect the swelling of the mammary gland), you can significantly reduce the unpleasant symptoms of mastitis.
- Vitamins. When mastopathy is usually prescribed vitamins A, C, E, D, B6. Reception of vitamins stimulates metabolic processes and has a strengthening effect on the entire body.
- Normalization of blood circulation. The increase in venous blood flow allows you to remove the swelling of the breast. Doctors prescribe Ascorutin (vitamin P), which helps improve blood flow.
- Hormonal drugs. If there is a hormonal imbalance in the woman’s body (not enough hormones such as estrogen, prolactin or progesterone are produced), drugs are prescribed that normalize the level of a particular hormone in the blood.
- Surgical intervention. If, after you have undergone a treatment prescribed by a doctor, the lumps in the chest have not resolved, you may be asked to surgically remove the cystic changes.
Treatment of mastopathy folk remedies
Traditional medicine, however, as well as traditional, insists that, first of all, you need to cure the cause of the disease and strengthen the body as a whole.A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition and rejection of all bad habits is the first thing that is required of you. Recipes for decoctions, tinctures and compresses from mastopathy include yarrow, peppermint, chamomile, nettle, train, burdock roots. As a rule, traditional methods of treatment are combined with traditional ones.
And remember, the sun is the worst enemy of any tumor process. If you have a predisposition towards them, take all measures to spend as little time as possible in the sun.
The key to successful treatment of any disease is its timely diagnosis and the implementation of all instructions of the attending physician. Love yourself and be healthy!