Sore throat can be a real punishment. It distracts, spoils the mood and radically breaks all plans. To avoid such consequences, you need to know how to treat a sore throat.
Angina is an inflammation of the palatine tonsils of the pharyngeal lymphoid ring, and less commonly of other lymphoid pharyngeal formations. Its development is provoked by viruses. And the most effective drug treatment is taking antibiotics, so if you feel a general malaise and a sharp pain in your throat, it is difficult for you to swallow, and your body temperature rises, then you should quickly resort to medical care. If you do not have such an opportunity, then there are some tips from the "traditional medicine".
How to treat a sore throat at home?Below we will tell you about several ways to treat angina. You can choose the one that suits you best.
- So, you can gargle with a solution of onion peel. To prepare it, you need to take three teaspoons of husk and pour half a liter of boiling water over them.Then let the solution stand for 4 hours. After - apply to rinse. The main thing is that the infusion is warm, so if necessary, dilute it with hot boiled water.
- You can gargle and juice of beets. To do this, grate the beetroot on the grater, and squeeze the juice. Per liter of beetroot juice add one tablespoon of table vinegar (in any case not vinegar essence). The resulting solution should gargle 5-6 times a day.
You can relieve symptoms of angina by rinsing
- Another good remedy is water with honey dissolved in it. This solution can also gargle. Honey water absorbs pus formation and reduces inflammation.
- Well helps with angina lemon. It is necessary to dissolve a half of fresh lemon (along with the peel), then eat nothing for an hour. After about 3 hours, the procedure should be repeated with two or three lemon slices. Then repeat it every hour.
- You can also chop onions, lemon and garlic and lay it all in layers, sprinkling sugar on each layer. The resulting mixture should be eaten throughout the day. To take it you need 3 days.It can be used as a prophylactic agent in the autumn-winter period.
How to treat purulent quinsy?Now let's talk more about how to treat purulent tonsillitis. This thing is even more unpleasant, because it is better to be "savvy" in the methods of dealing with it.
- At the first sign of a sore throat, you should rinse the throat with saline, a solution of table soda or a decoction of elder flowers.
- The first remedy for sore throat - beet broth. Medium beets should be boiled until soft, then the resulting solution is used for rinsing.
When angina helps beet broth
- A very good tool is a solution of manganese and iodine. In half a liter of a weak solution of potassium permanganate, you must add 10 drops of iodine and mix well. The resulting solution gargle 4-3 times a day.
- One teaspoon of fresh onion juice also helps with angina. It should be taken 3-4 times a day.
- This means relieves the condition of the throat: 30 grams of psyllium leaves, 30 grams of sundew and 40 grams of violet flowers. Lower the herbs and fill with a liter of water, boil for two minutes, then let it brew for 1 hour.Take the infusion is necessary for 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Treatment of angina "posture of a lion"The East is famous for its unconventional but wise views on life. There are various techniques and exercises that allow a person to maintain health and youth. There is also a special exercise for the treatment and prevention of angina.
Returning to the starting position, you need to relax a bit, then repeat a few more times (50-10). During the day, make several approaches. As a prevention, one or two approaches per day is enough.
Despite the fact that this exercise seems ridiculous and ridiculous, it has a noticeable beneficial effect, as it improves blood circulation.
How to treat sore throat in children?For each parent, the most important thing is to have a healthy child. Therefore, when a child has a sore throat, you need to do something. In most cases, it begins with a rise in temperature, not a sore throat. Consequently, it is necessary to begin treatment with bringing down the temperature. For this, antipyretics are suitable for children, as well as rubbing with water and alcohol and plenty of warm drink.
The food you give your child should be sufficiently liquid, like mashed potatoes, and in any case not hot, like drinking. Hot food only irritates the mucous.
You can also gargle with infusion of chamomile or lime blossom. Honey water will do. The most important thing in the treatment of angina in a child is peace and warmth. Therefore, put the child in bed and do not let stand up until the moment of recovery or improvement.
The editors of uznayvse.ru hope that these tips will help you cure a sore throat and prevent its occurrence.