How to strike?
The ability to "kick off" the enemy by the protruding parts of the body can often save a person his money, honor, health and life. The ability to survive in a battle with minimal losses depends on the ability to defend and dodge, and the ability to competently attack an opponent will help and spend less on bandages with brilliant green and get out of the fight as a winner. So, let's look at how to strike with the least damage for ourselves and with the greatest damage for the enemy.
All situations that may happen to you in battle cannot be considered. Be prepared for the fact that you and your opponent will act spontaneously, reflexively, as you cannot strike correctly without practical training. But the basic principles of the battle should be taken into account in advance.
Remember: the strike can and should be delivered from any position, since your body is a weapon in itself. Never interrupt the movement, better change the direction and force of impact.
You need to beat your forehead, the place where the hairline begins. This is the most durable area that contains the least blood vessels.You can beat forward in a rotational motion, as well as backward, in the face of the enemy. Beat in sensitive places: nose, eyes, temple, chin, Adam. You can use a head punch in the solar plexus run, but consider the risk of injury.
Punches and kicks
When you strike with your hand, you can beat with your fist, with the edge of your palm, when you strike with your foot - with your knee, with your heel, with your foot (but take a favorable stance so that your opponent will not grab you by the beating leg).
- Direct punch. Make a fist with your fingers down and quickly move your right hand forward. After hitting, move your left hand back to get back into the attack position. The impact force must fall on the phalanxes of the middle and index fingers at the base.
- Hand strike from below. The same direct blow, but the elbow of the beating hand needs to be brought down. The left hand should be pulled back, and the right hand to make a sharp ejection from the bottom up.
- Hand strike from above. Initial position - the left hand is bent in front of the body, and the right hand is brought in so that your fist is near the ear. The elbow is carried forward, and the fist unfolds the base to the opponent. To strike, you need to straighten the arm sharply and strike the base of the fist from above.
- Side punch.If you are interested in how to deliver a strong blow, then you should learn this technique, but only after you have mastered the blow from the bottom, as for a side impact you need to properly endure the elbow. The force impact of this blow on the enemy is due to the rapid ejection of the elbow up and to the side. The main load falls on the shoulder girdle. After hitting with your right hand, immediately bring your left to the shock position.
- Blow from the top edge of the palm. For this blow, you need to correctly put the palm. Fingers squeeze together, the first phalanx bend and strain. Take a position similar to the strike from above. Bring the elbow of the shock arm forward, turn the forearm outward, and then straighten out the arm sharply. The blow is best applied by the edge of the palm on the neck.
- Beat the base of the palm. Pull the hand of the shock arm back. Make sure your fingers are half bent, stretch your palm. The movement is the same as with a direct punch.
- Twisted punch. This blow is performed in the same way as a punch from the top, but at the end, turn the forearm inward. Apply a blow with the back of your fist, the force should fall on the bases of the middle and index fingers.This action is suitable if you want to strike the first blow. If, however, the enemy has gone from a strike, make a similar one in the hull, for example, in the solar plexus.
- Elbow punch. A blow with the elbow from below should be applied with a bent arm in the elbow. In this case, the elbow moves from the bottom up, and the fingers clench into a fist. An elbow hit on the side runs along the outer arc.
- Kick foot up. The blow is struck with the toe of the foot in the groin of the opponent. Pull the sock and straighten the thigh sharply. The body is better to tilt back to protect against a counterattack.
- Kick side. The blow is applied to the lower back or under the knee. To strike, bend the leg at the knee and bring it forward. Knee strike with your hands to protect the body. Make a turn on the supporting leg and hit the opponent’s body.