How to start an injector in the frost?
A severe frost can be a problem for starting any engine. Engines with an injector are no exception. There are a number of recipes, how to start the injector in the frost.
- The most common reason whythe engine is injected, the battery is weak. In order to solve this problem, before you try to start the car, it is worth giving the battery load. For example, for 10 seconds, switch on the high beam headlights. The reactions that occur in the battery will warm up the electrolyte and the battery capacity will increase. After this, disconnect the load and try to start the engine.
- Another way to start a car with a dwellerbattery - to resort to the help of another car. It should be remembered that resorting to "smoking", you need to take measures to not burn the "brains" on a car-donor. To do this, the pluses of both batteries must be connected to each other, and the minus from their battery - to the mass of the donor car.
- If the engine does not start the first time, andthe charge of the battery is high, it is worth trying to "purge" the candles. " In cars with an injector engine, this is done simply. It is necessary to squeeze out the gas pedal and scroll the starter. If you're lucky, the engine will start.
- It happens that the injector does not start in the frost because ofcontamination of candles. In this case, the candles will have to be cleaned. Before you unscrew candles, remember the order of the high voltage wires. Candles are unscrewed with a socket spark plug. Electrodes of candles can be wiped with a clean cloth, but it is better to clean it with sandpaper "nulevka". It is also good to warm the candles, but the main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the candle can split.
- If the completed procedures did not lead to success,The problem can appear more serious and the car should be shown to experts. For example, there have been cases that the launch of an injector engine in the event of a large frost was prohibited by the vehicle's on-board computer.