How to remove wrinkles under the eyes?
The skin around the eyes is the most tender on the face, and therefore it is here that wrinkles appear first. Expressive people with active facial expressions are particularly affected - often smiling and squinting, they provoke the formation of traitorous grooves around the eyes. In this article we will talk about effective ways to deal with small and large wrinkles around the eyes.
Fight wrinkles around the eyes
To get rid of wrinkles, you can, of course, use one method that is most convenient for you, but it will be more efficient to combine several approaches at once.
As you know, the condition of the skin, the youth of the body, the face is a reflection of the good health of the body, a sign that it contains all the necessary vitamins, micro and macronutrients responsible for skin elasticity, its beautiful natural tone, the ability to resist negative factors and so on. Therefore, thinking about how to remove wrinkles under the eyes, be sure to pay proper attention to nutrition.
- Meat (source of collagen). Especially turkey meat.Only eat it, of course, should be in a "healthy" form - steamed meat as much as possible retains all the valuable substances.
- Oily fish. It gives the body Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Sea Kale Gives not only iodine, but also collagen. It is very useful both for cosmetic purposes and for strengthening the properties of memory and attention.
- Citrus fruits, blueberries, wild rose, sweet pepper. All these products are sources of vitamin C, which is necessary for the production of collagen in tissues.
- Vegetables and greens (especially tomatoes, dill, carrots and parsley, cabbage). They also give the body a whole range of useful substances that directly affect the condition of the skin, including around the eyes.
Often the cause of wilting of the skin, accompanied by the appearance of mimic and age wrinkles, is poor blood flow in the tissues. Indeed, in this case, the skin does not receive the necessary amount of oxygen or useful substances - they simply do not reach the "destination". It will help in this case a delicate and neat, but regular massage.
- Put your index and middle fingers together.Use your fingertips to perform massage movements from the top of the nose and below the brow and to the outer edge of the eye. Do both for the left and right side.
- Hold in the temples - lightly patting movements massage this area.
- Continuing to perform the same movement, walk from the temples to the inner edges of the eyes.
- Now you can repeat several times the already done manipulations. Change the patting movements with gentle massaging, and also move from the nose to the outside of the eyes, then in the opposite direction.
- It is also possible to “knock” on the upper and lower eyelids with the pads of the fingers, barely touching the skin.
- Mask with egg yolk (moisturizes the skin). The simplest recipe is to mix in equal proportions egg yolk and olive oil. Apply the mixture on the skin around the eyes and leave for 15-20 minutes. After rinse with warm water. In a more complicated version, you need to mix one yolk with 1 teaspoon of oatmeal and the same amount of melted honey. Apply the mixture on the skin around the eyes for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Mask of oatmeal.0.5 tablespoon slightly chopped oatmeal pour milk or hot cream (so that the gruel is turned out). Wait until the oatmeal swells, and still warm under the eyes. Leave for 20 minutes. After remove the mixture and rinse the skin with warm water.
- Ointment for the eyes of cornflower. 1 tablespoon of dried flowers of cornflower or fresh flowers pour ¼ cup of vegetable oil. Insist on a week. After every day at night, wipe the skin around the eyes with this “flower oil”.
Early wrinkles around the eyes - this is a consequence of active facial expressions. In particular, such folds appear when a person often squints in the sun. And because it is important to take the habit in very sunny weather to wear sunglasses. Moreover, if you choose models that are larger, which close well not only the eyes, but also the skin around them, the effect will be even better.
Just do not need to wear these accessories all the time. First, the bright skin of the eyes will contrast sharply with the darker skin of the face. Secondly, a person’s eyes should receive the right amount of daylight, otherwise photophobia may develop.