How to remove age spots?
Pigment spots are a cosmetic defect. It occurs for a variety of reasons: lack of vitamins, prolonged exposure to the sun without protective creams, and so on. You can get rid of it with the help of cosmetic procedures and folk remedies. How to remove pigment spots on the face and body with their help, described below.
The following cosmetic procedures will help to get rid of age spots:
- Chemical peeling. During it, apply weak acid solutions to the skin. They remove the upper layers of the dermis with dark formations.
- Laser polishing. This procedure allows not only to remove age spots, but also to rejuvenate the skin. During the procedure, dark formations are destroyed by a laser beam.
- Phototherapy During it, the pigment spots are affected by beams of intense light, which do not damage the skin, but destroy the pigment spots.
Folk remedies will help to remove the pigment spots on the face and body:
- Mix for 1 hour.spoon of honey, sea salt and starch. Apply the resulting mass in a thin layer on the pigment heels and incubate for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. It is required to do this procedure every other day for 1 month.
- Take the stems, roots and parsley leaves. Crush them to a mushy mass, and then apply on the dark formations. Soak it for 25 minutes, then rinse with water and moisturize the skin with cream. Perform this procedure daily for 5-6 weeks.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, 2 teaspoons of boric alcohol and 1 teaspoon of sal ammoniac into the container. Mix the ingredients thoroughly, and then apply the mixture on age spots and incubate for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this procedure several times a day for 2-3 weeks.
- Mix in a container of 1 tbsp. spoon of blue clay and 3 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice. Apply the mixture onto pigment spots with a thin layer several times a day for 15 minutes. To do this procedure is required within 2-3 weeks. Instead of lemon juice, you can use cucumber or fresh yogurt.
- In the tank mash 2 tbsp. spoon cottage cheese, and then add 3 tsp of hydrogen peroxide and mix everything thoroughly.After that, apply the mass on dark skin for 15 minutes. Do the procedure daily for 2 weeks.
- Clean the skin on which there are pigment spots, then apply olive oil on it and immediately cover with a towel dipped in hot water. Hold it for 15 minutes. Then put on the skin of the flesh of watermelon and leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Do such compresses daily for a month.
Derive pigmentation can be with the help of other folk remedies. They involve the use of berries and fruits.