How to open GPX?
With the development of electronic technology is no longer a problem to find some specific place on the map. And it’s almost impossible to get lost if you have a GPS navigator on hand. Data in this device is stored under the format gpx. How to open it? - This question may be a problem. Since such files are based on the XML language, all the coordinates of the objects, routes and landmarks that are searched for are stored in it.
- One of the most common programs that can open this format is Google Earth (). This virtual globe helps to perfectly navigate anywhere on Earth. Thanks to this program, you can see the relief of the Earth, download a video of the required place and even see photos.
- The second program is OziExplorer. It combines raster maps with GPS data. Using interactive mode, you can navigate using raster maps. In addition, you can add different comments to maps and apply certain coordinate grids and projections. You can download programs from.
- Another program is ExpertGPS (download is possible).We can say that it includes a complete package of mapping software. Using this program, you can determine the waypoint on the map and, thus, designate your route.
- Thinking about how to open a gpx file, you can use the program. This is a real electronic atlas. Here you can set the angle and scale of the desired area.
- The latest program is EasyGPS. Thanks to it, you can quickly and easily edit, create and transfer waypoints and routes between systems and computers. Free download from the official site.