How to make paper claws?
Want to scare your little sister? Maybe Halloween is coming or a masquerade party? What attribute can look more impressive on your hand than claws, like a werewolf or the well-known Freddy Krueger? Let's take a look at how to make claws out of paper.
- Put an ordinary A4 sheet on the table in front of you. Arrange it horizontally;
- Next, grasp the lower right corner of the sheet and bend it to the center (or, more precisely, closer to the upper left corner). So that the upper right corner of the sheet becomes similar to one of the vertices of the triangle;
- After that, flip the sheet vertically so that a sharp corner looks at you. Grasp it and bend to the left side of the workpiece;
- Without changing the position of the sheet, bend the upper corners to the center;
- At this stage you should have a diamond with a blunt top. You must double this diamond, taking its blunt top and connecting it with a sharp one;
- There is a triangle in front of you. Fold it - the left corner to the right, giving shape, and expand it again;
- Having received a triangle with a crease, you must turn the left corner to the middle of the whole figure, and then rotate the same angle again, as it were, around you;
- We hope that in front of you now there is something resembling an airplane. Just fold it in half, "pocket" inside;
- There is a little nuance. Before you claw. Pay attention to the recess that was supposed to form in it. Carefully level all the folds and insert your finger there.
That's all! A terrible claw is now on your finger and you know how to make claws from paper. Of course, you need to make them nine more for a complete, so to speak, set. However, it will not take too long. Having made a few pieces, you will remember the whole process entirely and you will finish the rest even without instructions, which will speed up the work. All you need is your skillful hands, our instructions and A4 paper. If desired, after manufacture, the claws can be painted with ordinary paints.