How to make legs slimmer?
Beautiful slender legs - this is not just a dream of the female, but also one of the main factors that men pay special attention to. Therefore, beautiful ladies really want to know how to make legs slimmer, to look amazing. The article examines the most common effective methods to achieve the desired effect. It will be a question of both the visual ways, helping to make legs slim, and about the known procedures for weight loss.
How to lose weight in the legs
Full legs - a great discomfort for any woman, so many ladies are wondering how to make legs slimmer. The answer to it are the following most effective ways:
- proper nutrition;
- physical exercises;
If you have full legs and want to lose weight, you will have to reconsider your diet. So, it is necessary to reduce the amount of calories consumed per day to 500. To do this, use more vegetables and fruits as food, and also do not neglect diets aimed specifically at losing weight in the leg area.
Exercise is the most effective way to achieve slim legs. Their types should be selected in which the load is concentrated on the lower part of the body. This is, first of all, active walking, running, jumping with a skipping rope, swimming and cycling. Fitness experts recommend that such classes be given at least three hours a week.
In order to remove fat from the upper legs, squats with dumbbells, which direct the main load on the muscles of the thighs and buttocks, are ideal. For slimming the lower part, it is advisable to take lunges: a large step is taken forward with the right leg, gradually bending it at the knee until the other leg touches the floor. The same is done with the left foot. Exercise needs to be done 10-15 times.
A good tool for slimming legs are also a variety of exercise equipment in the gym. They allow you to increase and activate muscle mass, which means the rapid burning of calories. After all, the higher the percentage of muscles of the body, the less fatty tissue.
About other ways to lose weight in the legs can be found here.
How to visually make legs slimmer
In addition to practicing burning calories and losing weight in the legs, you can also wear clothes that will help create the desired effect. Here is a list of ways to make legs visually slimmer:
- Flesh-colored shoes with high heels and a platform with colorless tights or stockings blend in with a hint of legs, creating the effect of long and slender legs.
- Dark trousers or black tights visually slim legs, especially in combination with a wide jacket or blouse. Due to this combination, the upper part acquires the visual volume, against which the legs appear slimmer.
- Midi dresses or skirts covering the knees are able to visually stretch the silhouette, giving it slimness. Shoes with such clothes should be on a high platform or heel.
- Lush dresses, barely covering the knee, can also create the effect of slim legs due to the volume in the upper part. The so-called “tulip style” can be an excellent option.
- Summer pants made of lightweight fabric will be able to contribute to the harmony of the legs, if they are a little longer than them and cover the high heel.
Many women do not know how to make thin legs slim. In fact, for thin legs, there are also various ways to help achieve the effect of slimness. Flared pants, long skirts and sundresses can be an ideal option for clothing for owners of thin legs.Do not neglect jeans and trousers in a classic style, however, if the legs are very curved, then it is better to refuse such a choice.