How to make a paper bracelet quickly and easily
Paper is an ideal material for creativity. On it you can draw, make applications, from it you can create all sorts of crafts.
Jewelry will not be an exception. Yes, using only one paper, you can easily make a bracelet, necklace, tiara or the whole set at once.
In the 60s, paper decorations were very popular. They were made at home on their own. Below are a few examples of how to make a bracelet out of paper.
There are many ways to make a paper bracelet.
Idea number 1.
Prepare the following materials:
- A4 thick multi-colored paper;
- fishing line;
- Ruler and pencil;
- thin plastic or wooden stick (as for sushi).
You can get to work.
- Take a piece of paper, a ruler and a pencil. The challenge is to draw narrow triangles the length of the entire sheet. Depart from the lower left edge of 2 centimeters and draw a segment to the upper left corner.Further from the upper left corner measure 3 centimeters and draw a line to the point already marked below. Continue on, until the end of the sheet.
- Cut out all the resulting triangles.
- Take a wand and begin to twist the paper triangles, starting with their basics. Not reaching about 4 centimeters to the top, grease the residue with glue and twist to the end.
- Now dip the cocoon in the glue and set aside so that it dries.
- Do the same with other pieces, turning them into beads.
- After they are all dry, gently put them on the line. Tie the ends of the fishing line.
Is done. A simple way to make a paper bracelet with your own hands.
Idea number 2.
With this method, even a five-year-old child can make a bracelet for himself. Although the first time is better to do it with him.
You will need:
- three multi-colored dense sheets of paper;
It is necessary to cut three multicolored stripes of the same length. Now gently weave them into a pigtail. It is desirable to glue the strips with each bend. But use a little glue to keep the paper from getting wet.
This was the second way to make a paper bracelet.As you can see, it turns out very simple, but beautiful bracelet.
Idea number 3.
- Prepare several sheets of colored paper.
- Cut into strips.
- Bend the strips 4 times. Then - in half.
- Make several of the same parts and connect them in a zigzag shape, putting one in the other.
- When you reach the desired length, connect the ends.
And you can also make a bracelet from Egypt of the same name cartoon.
To do this, you need a thick but flexible paper of golden color, glue, 3 large blue beads, 1 - blue, and also a blue felt-tip pen.
- Cut a sheet of paper across, attach to the wrist and glue the ends, cut off the unnecessary part.
- Use the marker to draw the eye of Horus.
- Glue the blue bead in the center of the eye, blue - bottom and sides.
Fairy decoration is ready. Now you know how to make a paper bracelet from Egypt. This will be very relevant for young fans of the cartoon or for those who are interested in Egyptian themes.
Positive aspects of creativity
These are the easiest ways to make paper decorations. Show them to the child, and he will be delighted. Especially this process will appeal to girls.After all, in the same way they can make additions to the bracelet - beads or necklace.
As for the boys, the same bracelet of Egyptus is perfect for them and will provide an opportunity to present themselves as the last pharaoh of Egypt.
This will perfectly develop their spatial thinking and creative skills. Weaving bracelets for small children will help develop fine motor skills and finger dexterity.
And you can experiment with the design and implement all your ideas in the works. The main thing - do not be afraid to dream.