How to make a luminous liquid at home?
Originality is always welcome! At any celebration you can surprise your acquaintances or please the children with the so-called luminous liquid. But at the same time, you do not need to buy a product in the store, because you can make a luminous liquid by yourself at home, which will look even more impressive. And will cause a lot of positive emotions.
So, if you decide to make your ownthe luminous liquid, then initially it is necessary to take care of its safety and the safety of its viewers. Since the composition of the future mixture includes various ingredients that can cause a burn, it is necessary to put on rubber gloves and cover all open parts of the body. To prevent a dangerous solution from reaching the spectators, mixing operations should be carried out at a considerable distance from them.
The simplest (but at the same time enoughcolorful) way of making a glowing liquid. This method is also the most affordable, because you can make a luminous liquid with water, food salt, table vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. In the household and medicine cabinet, for sure, this is all there. So, to get the desired visual effect, you need to mix all the components in a vessel that can be tightly closed. The mixture must be shaken thoroughly. All! You can admire!
The second method will be a little more difficult with regard to the necessary manipulations, but the result is worth the effort. To get the desired effect you need:
- water in the volume of 100 ml;
- luminol 3 grams;
- 80 ml of hydrogen peroxide;
- 10 ml of sodium hydroxide solution;
- 3 g of copper sulfate;
- fluorescent dye (for your taste);
- glass containers.
When all the ingredients are ready, consider how to make a glowing liquid, step by step:
- First of all, in a glass vessel it is necessary to pour water, add luminol in it and wait for its dissolution.
- If the crystals (or even a large part of them) are dissolved, then we add hydrogen peroxide to the vessel.
- Next, add copper sulphate.
- And the last added caustic soda. After that, the liquid already begins to glow in blue. If you want to change the color, a fluorescent dye should be added to the vessel.
The above methods are not the only options for answering the question of how to make a luminous liquid. For a different method of creation you will need:
- 20 ml of the usual detergent solution;
- 10 ml of hydrogen peroxide;
- 5 ml of a solution of luminol (3%);
- potassium permanganate;
- glass vessel.
The entire creation procedure looks like this:
- In a glass vessel it is necessary to mix solutions of powder, hydrogen peroxide and luminol.
- In the tank, add crushed manganese. The resulting liquid will glow.
- If the resulting solution begins to mix, then from the vessel will go foam, which in the dark will look like a spark.
The last considered way of how to make a glowing liquid at home involves the following components:
0.15 grams of luminol;
- 30 ml of the drug "Dimexide";
- 35 gr dry alkali;
- a fluorescent dye;
- glass containers with a lid.
To get all this luminous liquid you need:
- In a glass dish, mix luminol, Dimexide and alkali.
- Put the lid on the dishes with the solution and shakeher. After that, the liquid will turn glowing blue. To change the color of the liquid in the vessel, add a dye. If the brightness of the liquid becomes smaller, then it is necessary to open the cover for oxygen supply (after which the intensity of the glow will increase again).