How to make a fountain to give their own hands?
Mysterious and beautiful fountain is considered. It is not only an original decoration of landscape design. The fountain for the garden is an improvement of the microclimate, humidification of the air, which is indispensable in hot weather. Not only masters can create a magnificent structure. Having understood the technology, you can easily arrange decorative fountains in the country with their own hands. Photo allows you to familiarize yourself with the original solutions.
Initially, you should carefully select the territory if you want to build a fountain to give. It should fit harmoniously into the landscape. Then this decor will be the highlight of your site. Even in a small area you can organize a great construction. After all, for the fountain enough 1 square. m
Some important recommendations:
- Do not forget that the water of this structure humidifies the air. The wind spreads the spray. Therefore, plants that love dry air should be planted away.Near the fountain must be placed "lovers" of moisture.
- Do not choose a place near the house. Otherwise, the walls of the room can "pull" moisture.
- Do not install a fountain near trees. Otherwise, the waterproofing or the internal structure will be damaged by the roots. And leaves, showered with trees, can clog the filtration system.
Fountains can be 2 types:
The first type is quite complicated in execution and requires large material costs. That is why we consider how to make a fountain in the country with their own hands submersible type. To create it, you can apply the technology of an artificial pond, and then equip it with a cascade submersible pump.
To organize a fountain for giving you will need the following devices and materials:
- Bowl for the base (acrylic bath, large basin, car tire).
- Submersible pump (it is better to choose a special pump equipped with algae water purification).
- Sheet metal (colored).
- Lighting elements (surface and underwater lamps).
- Scissors for metal.
- Natural stones of various sizes and shapes.
- Gravel, sand.
- Ornamental plants.
Consider how to make a fountain in the country. In our example, an acrylic old bath is used, which will become the base of the structure.
- At the selected site should dig a pit. Its size should exceed the volume of the bath by 10 centimeters on the sides and in depth. This will allow the bottom to be properly leveled, and the base to be well placed in the pit.
- The hole in the bathroom must be carefully closed to avoid water seeping into the ground.
- When installing the base, ensure that the top edge is level with the ground. Level the bath with gravel and sand.
- Decorative pieces can give a piece of non-ferrous metal. Cut them with scissors and lay on the sides of the future structures.
- The shore of the fountain and the bottom in the bathroom can be decorated with natural stone. Use small items. This will hide all defects in construction and metal joints.
- Be engaged in lighting of the fountain. Only underwater lights are installed on the bottom. In the evening they will create a unique atmosphere. It is not necessary to fix underwater lights. Under their weight, they will not budge.
- Pour water into the cooked bowl. For beauty, it is recommended to add a little blue.
- After this, install a water spray unit. To do this, lower the submersible pump in the center of the bath. It can also not be fixed. He is heavy and cannot change his position. Selecting the pump, pay attention to its power. The jet should not fly out of the shape of the bathroom. Power can be adjusted with a special tap at the pump outlet.
This simple technology allows you to organize a wonderful fountain in the country with their own hands. It remains only to decorate the building.
What should be remembered
The above technology is a fairly simplified method. Therefore, if you plan to create a fountain in the country with their own hands in this way, you should familiarize yourself with the following nuances:
- Difficulties with plums.This technology does not provide a separate highway. Drain and fill the water manually. To fill the base, you can use a hose. Drain is made by ordinary scooping up the buckets.
- Careful care.The water in the fountain, as in the artificial pond, is not updated.Therefore, you will need special chemicals to clean it. Since the fountain is not designed for plants, fish or swimming people, you can choose more aggressive components. For protection against silt and algae the substance “Algitsid” is perfect. There are better products that have a complex effect. They allow you to simultaneously normalize water hardness, remove mucus from the base of the fountain and algae. A good product is the substance "Springbrunnen Klar", produced by the company SOLL (Germany).
After you have taken into account all the points described above and checked the equipment for operability, you can proceed to the design. Decorating a fountain for giving is an incredibly interesting activity, but at the same time very complicated. The construction should not only look harmonious, but also fully fit into your landscape.
Show all your imagination if you want to create a unique and unique hydrotechnical masterpiece. It will not be out of place to take advantage of landscape designers' advice They provide great ways to decorate the fountains in the country with their own hands.The photo shows the original solutions.
For decor you can use:
- natural stones, pebbles;
- aquatic plants located on the edge of the base;
- sculpted ready-made forms that are made in the form of a spray;
- clay pots, from which water flows smoothly.
If you decide to refine the landscape design fountain, be sure to consider all technical requirements. Carefully consider the style in which you would like to design the building. A competent approach and the observance of all the important moments will allow you to organize on the site a real decoration, pleasing the eye and acting pacifyingly.