How to make a flame?
How nice to watch the fire! It is possible to look at fascinating flames for hours, because they will never burn equally exactly. What a flight of fantasy takes place in our head, when a candle, then quietly fades, then again flares up with a new force. Do you know how to make the flame multicolored to break away from it was completely unrealistic? If not, this article is for you!
There are at least three ways to color the flame, which are absolutely safe for health. Melt the candle and add to this mass of salt, it will immediately cause color when merging with other substances.
- If you want to see a red fire, you need to add strontium chloride, strontium nitrate or lithium chloride to the main candle solution.
- If you want to see a yellow fire, add sodium chloride, sodium chromate, or sodium nitrate.
- If you want to see a green fire, you will need copper chloride or barium chloride.
You can also get all the shades of blue:
- Pale blue color: soak the wick in a solution with high concentration of table salt;
- Turquoise color: make a solution of copper sulfate;
- Bright cornflower blue: add zinc filings.
When your solution is ready, mix it well and form a candle. Saturate it with salt water so that it burns more slowly and does not melt. For prolonged burning, you can put on the tip of the candle an aluminum foil ring (width 2-3 cm).
If desired, you can add a pleasant aroma to candles. To do this, simply add a little cascarilla, essential oil, camphor, or other flavoring agent to the material from which the candle is made. Now you can arrange a romantic evening in your own half and, lighting a flame, enjoy an unusual effect.